What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 10 Vs Warriors

Marky Mark

Juniors
PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE leave Ivan! You are the most vacant, uncreative, uninspiring coach ever.

1 million big ones per year for this - come on, let's address this or continue to be humiliated.

No ideas & not NRL standard.

All of the building over recent years has been for nothing.

age.s

First Grade
What was up with Dallin? I know he's in good company but he looked like a mouse tonight. Even when we've been getting done he's always been fired up. His problem has always been losing control if anything.

He looked broken.

TheFrog

Coach
You'd think 3 years of finals would be a bit of an indicator though.
When things are going good, do you totally change direction or do you keep doing what you're doing? I know, they didn't think things were going good.
We get done by the warriors, at home and with Perenara as ref.
Not the worst we've had this year, but a couple of horrible calls. He let the Warriors concede penalties whenever we were in their red zone, which was quite a lot.

It has occurred to me that someone in the corridors of power thinks the Cleary poaching wasn't nice behaviour on our club's part, and we are being punished for it.

forby

Juniors
When your confidence is shot then everything seems to go wrong. If they were to get an early try perhaps they start to get some confidence back.
Still the only way is up!
After 50+ years I never give up!

Abacus

Juniors
It has occurred to me that someone in the corridors of power thinks the Cleary poaching wasn't nice behaviour on our club's part, and we are being punished for it.
I hope you're referring to the footy gods and not trying to start a "refs are against us" thing (again).

forby

Juniors
The refs didn't cost us the game tonight but you seem to be right - somebody has said dont give them a fair shake! Sometimes it seems we play to a different set of rules to the opposition.

Andy_P

Juniors
I've come to the conclusion that we can't be that shit.

Players are being blackmailed over more videos.

We have to be deliberately playing like shit.

It's the only thing that makes sense.

kinghippo

Juniors
Anybody catch the presser?
I wonder what pearls of wisdom cleary dropped.
Didn’t see any wisdom.
“I don’t have all the answers “
“ need to come together as a team, not together at the moment “
“ dropped players for a reason, not sure who will be picked next week”
“ confidence rock bottom “

tripster

Juniors
I was at the ground (after leaving work early and being stuck in peak hour traffic for almost 2 hours).

It was a generally woeful performance again. There is no venom in our running with the ball or in our defence. Our defensive line often wasn’t even moving up together. Warriors forwards comfortably got on top of us. The team is incredibly low on confidence.

Cleary and Maloney actually showed some ok signs but never had enough space to really do anything.

DWZ also now looks like he is down on confidence too.

Brian Too is way too small to be a first grade quality winger. Maybe he was our only option (in which case our depth for wingers must be woeful).

The wheels have completely fallen off at this point and we must be favourites for the spoon.

unKwn

Juniors
I've come to the conclusion that we can't be that shit.

Players are being blackmailed over more videos.

We have to be deliberately playing like shit.

It's the only thing that makes sense.
scary if true

Marky Mark

Juniors
Didn’t see any wisdom.
“I don’t have all the answers “
“ need to come together as a team, not together at the moment “
“ dropped players for a reason, not sure who will be picked next week”
“ confidence rock bottom “
He smiled too much for my liking & simply had nothing to offer - a zombie with a big pay packet. That's all I saw.

kinghippo

Juniors
Your point on to’o could be any position, the whole squad looks weak and small.
None of the depth in our teams looks anything but middling talent.
Nobody looks big, fast, skilful or strong, except possibly luai.

Bodhi

Juniors
Karma seems to be having some glorious entertainment at our expense...for how we lured/tempted/goaded/encouraged/persuaded - whatever you wanna call it - IC to turn his back on the Tigers and join us....

Latest posts