What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 Rd10: Non Parra matches

Bandwagon

Staff member
The donkeys will cream themselves over that, but f**k me, the Roosters gave up the ball more often than the Penny's did in the earlier game.

TheParraboy

Staff member
The donkeys will cream themselves over that, but f**k me, the Roosters gave up the ball more often than the Penny's did in the earlier game.

Roosters didn’t train all week, after magic weekend they flew back to Sydney only to fly back to Suncorp few days later due to short turn around, Fatigue definitely caught up with them and they were still always a chance a to win it.

Bandwagon

Staff member
Roosters didn’t train all week, after magic weekend they flew back to Sydney only to fly back to Suncorp few days later due to short turn around, Fatigue definitely caught up with them and they were still always a chance a to win it.

Even so, they were exceptional at defending their errors.

Bazal

Post Whore
The Panthers reserve graders play with more heart and intensity than the top side.

TheParraboy

Staff member
Swapped to dogs as I couldn't pick a winner and they're the outsiders. No doubt they'll get flogged now.

giphy.gif

Latest posts