What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 R10 Sat - Titans 16-22 Bulldogs @ Cbus

Round 10: Titans v Bulldogs

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

King hit

Coach
The Titans should be folded, the way they’ve lost their 2 last games is disgraceful. They have no excuses for this year as they were optimistic about turning it around but they have just gotten worse.

The clubs whole existence apart from a few years has been a total train wreck of proportions as well.

t-ba

Post Whore
The Titans should be folded, the way they’ve lost their 2 last games is disgraceful. They have no excuses for this year as they were optimistic about turning it around but they have just gotten worse.

The clubs whole existence apart from a few years has been a total train wreck of proportions as well.

Sell them to Norths under the proviso they can never leave SEQLD.

At least they'll have some history and some decent colours.

Diesel

Referee

I have to question the owners. Pretty much the same ones that drove the club into the ground and purchased the club off the NRL.
Give the licence to the Bears

t-ba

Post Whore
I have to question the owners. Pretty much the same ones that drove the club into the ground and purchased the club off the NRL.

The brand is utter f**king shit.

Norths are actually bigger on the Lower North than when I lived here last in 2005. It's bizarre. I've been to a few games at NSO and some of them have crowds comparable to the shitshow matches in 1999. As long as they are locked in to SEQLD I can only see upside.

King hit

Coach

From memory the Gold Coast won over the Bears when bidding for the 16th team.

Tommy Smith

Referee
Sell them to Norths under the proviso they can never leave SEQLD.

At least they'll have some history and some decent colours.
How bad are their jerseys, seriously?

That might be half the problem.

They look so milquetoast on the field in those feeble outfits.

t-ba

Post Whore
From memory the Gold Coast won over the Bears when bidding for the 16th team.

They didn't win shit.

It was a stitch up of epic proportions to the point where they postponed granting the license by a year so the Titans could sort their shit out.

They never weren't going to get the license. The NRL wasted the time of Norths and the NZ bid. The Orcas would have been better than this dross.

Bazal

Post Whore
They didn't win shit.

It was a stitch up of epic proportions to the point where they postponed granting the license by a year so the Titans could sort their shit out.

They never weren't going to get the license. The NRL wasted the time of Norths and the NZ bid. The Orcas would have been better than this dross.

I can't help but come back to my earlier question, but with regards to the Titans this time

Do we reckon you could play footy out of Heard Island?

t-ba

Post Whore
I can't help but come back to my earlier question, but with regards to the Titans this time

Do we reckon you could play footy out of Heard Island?

What did the Penguins and Sea-Lions do to deserve that?

Bazal

Post Whore
What did the Penguins and Sea-Lions do to deserve that?

Yeah but if you count them in the crowd numbers it's an instant improvement.

Plus Ash Taylor gets around like penguin, maybe a leopard seal might eat him and save the club from his stupid salary.

t-ba

Post Whore
Yeah but if you count them in the crowd numbers it's an instant improvement.

Plus Ash Taylor gets around like penguin, maybe a leopard seal might eat him and save the club from his stupid salary.

Considering the number of aquatic mammals and birds at risk of extinction the last thing we need is them modelling their movement patterns off of Gash Failor

Diesel

Referee
The brand is utter f**king shit.

Norths are actually bigger on the Lower North than when I lived here last in 2005. It's bizarre. I've been to a few games at NSO and some of them have crowds comparable to the shitshow matches in 1999. As long as they are locked in to SEQLD I can only see upside.
Call them the East Coast Bears and play at the GC and a few token games in Sydney. Surely Greg Flo & co would have a better idea of how to run a club

This Year?

Immortal
I was so confident the Tits would win and little did I know they would channel their inner Saints.

Well done to the Bulldogs for not giving up when 16 - 0 down.

Latest posts