What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 10 vs Knights...

getsmarty

Immortal
24-hour warning: Round 10 v Newcastle
Author
Dragons.com.au dragons.com.au
Timestamp
Sat 18 May 2019, 02:00 PM

St George Illawarra coach Paul McGregor has amended his squad to 19 ahead of the Dragons' Round 10 clash against the Newcastle Knights at Mudgee's Glen Willow Stadium.

As announced earlier on Saturday, Korbin Sims won't play despite his efforts to return from a broken arm within the six-week mark.

Jonus Pearson is the other player to drop out of the initial squad named on Tuesday.

NRL squad for Round 10 v Newcastle Knights –

1. Matt Dufty – sponsored by Dynamic Projects
2. Jordan Pereira – sponsored by SMAI
3. Zac Lomax – sponsored by Tosich Group
4. Tim Lafai – sponsored by Kingsgrove Sports Centre
5. Mikaele Ravalawa – sponsored by Professionals Padstow
6. Jai Field – sponsored by Illawarra Mercury/St George & Sutherland Shire Leader
7. Ben Hunt – sponsored by Paul's Customs and Forwarding Solutions
8. James Graham (c) – sponsored by EFEX
9. Cameron McInnes (c) – sponsored by Floormania
10. Paul Vaughan – sponsored by My Muscle Chef
11. Tyson Frizell (c) – sponsored by Val Morgan
12. Tariq Sims – sponsored by Stonemasons & Landscapers (since 1970)
13. Blake Lawrie – sponsored by Wollongong Jetski

Interchange:
14. Jeremy Latimore – sponsored by Dincel Construction
15. Euan Aitken – sponsored by University of Wollongong
16. Jacob Host – sponsored by Stonemasons & Landscapers (since 1970)
17. Luciano Leilua – sponsored by Domus Lighting
18. Mitch Allgood
20. Josh Kerr

https://www.dragons.com.au/news/2019/05/18/24-hour-warning-round-10-v-newcastle/

Saint_JimmyG

First Grade
24-hour warning: Round 10 v Newcastle
Author
Dragons.com.au dragons.com.au
Timestamp
Sat 18 May 2019, 02:00 PM

St George Illawarra coach Paul McGregor has amended his squad to 19 ahead of the Dragons' Round 10 clash against the Newcastle Knights at Mudgee's Glen Willow Stadium.

As announced earlier on Saturday, Korbin Sims won't play despite his efforts to return from a broken arm within the six-week mark.

Jonus Pearson is the other player to drop out of the initial squad named on Tuesday.

NRL squad for Round 10 v Newcastle Knights –

1. Matt Dufty – sponsored by Dynamic Projects
2. Jordan Pereira – sponsored by SMAI
3. Zac Lomax – sponsored by Tosich Group
4. Tim Lafai – sponsored by Kingsgrove Sports Centre
5. Mikaele Ravalawa – sponsored by Professionals Padstow
6. Jai Field – sponsored by Illawarra Mercury/St George & Sutherland Shire Leader
7. Ben Hunt – sponsored by Paul's Customs and Forwarding Solutions
8. James Graham (c) – sponsored by EFEX
9. Cameron McInnes (c) – sponsored by Floormania
10. Paul Vaughan – sponsored by My Muscle Chef
11. Tyson Frizell (c) – sponsored by Val Morgan
12. Tariq Sims – sponsored by Stonemasons & Landscapers (since 1970)
13. Blake Lawrie – sponsored by Wollongong Jetski

Interchange:
14. Jeremy Latimore – sponsored by Dincel Construction
15. Euan Aitken – sponsored by University of Wollongong
16. Jacob Host – sponsored by Stonemasons & Landscapers (since 1970)
17. Luciano Leilua – sponsored by Domus Lighting
18. Mitch Allgood
20. Josh Kerr

https://www.dragons.com.au/news/2019/05/18/24-hour-warning-round-10-v-newcastle/

Hasn’t Latimore been ruled out with Kerr his replacement?

Dragonslayer

First Grade
Game day, and I'm not filled with great enthusiasm tbh, hoping for a win is about all I have.

Team on the slide v Team on the rise

Incentive to win well today?
For 1 team it could be a chance to be 5th or 6th. For the other, maybe 8th but moreso 9th.
A loss for 1 (deoending on how much) will still keep them 9th, whilst a loss for the other would drop them to 12th or even 13th if its a flogging.

The 19 man squad still has Kerr and Allgood. I hope the rumour that Kerr will come in for Latimore and could Allgood come in for Aitken? Sorry, my imagination ran away with me there but a 4 forwards bench just makes much more sense, doesn't it?

I actually am looking forward to the clash of the young stars in this game, Lomax and Dufty, Ponga and Field and Watson. That should be interesting at least.

possm

Coach
Game day, and I'm not filled with great enthusiasm tbh, hoping for a win is about all I have.

Team on the slide v Team on the rise

Incentive to win well today?
For 1 team it could be a chance to be 5th or 6th. For the other, maybe 8th but moreso 9th.
A loss for 1 (deoending on how much) will still keep them 9th, whilst a loss for the other would drop them to 12th or even 13th if its a flogging.

The 19 man squad still has Kerr and Allgood. I hope the rumour that Kerr will come in for Latimore and could Allgood come in for Aitken? Sorry, my imagination ran away with me there but a 4 forwards bench just makes much more sense, doesn't it?

I actually am looking forward to the clash of the young stars in this game, Lomax and Dufty, Ponga and Field and Watson. That should be interesting at least.
Is Timm injured?

Old Kogarah Boy 1

First Grade
Halftime- Dragons 28 - Newcastle 0
Full time- Dragons 28 - Newcastle 24
Field, MoM.
Rava scores twice for Newcastle.
Brown sacked.
McGregor post match conference, blah, blah, blah.
OKB....hic!

getsmarty

Immortal
The Late Mail
Dragons v Knights Sunday 2pm at Glen Willow Oval, Mudgee
Dragons: A late change for Paul McGregor with Josh Kerr knocking off Jeremy Latimore on the bench. Mitchell Allgood was also dropped an hour before kick-off. Korbin Sims' comeback from a broken arm has been delayed by at least a week after he was dropped from the reserves on Saturday along with Jonus Pearson. The Dragons have lost their past three games.

Knights: Nathan Brown has made a late change to his squad with Kurt Mann elevated to start at five-eighth, relegating Connor Watson to the bench. Jamie Buhrer and Pasami Saulo were cut from the reserves on Saturday with Josh King and Mason Lino omitted an hour before kick-off. Three wins on the trot has given Brown the luxury of some stability and he has named the same 17 which took care of the Bulldogs in the Magic Round on the back of Ponga and Pearce's brilliance. The last time the Knights won four in a row was the opening four rounds of 2015.

https://www.nrl.com/news/2019/01/23/casualty-ward--late-mail-all-the-latest-nrl-injury-news/