What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sack mcgregor

gregstar

Referee
If 450 pages aren't enough to get the c**nt sacked, nothing is.

and frankly every single faggott on the field is no better.

last year against the dogs at kogarah looks like a premiership compared to this tripe.

Dragons22

Juniors
This man has some of the worst records and is by far one of the most pathetic first grade coaches I have ever seen.
This flog has copped the following:
40-10 Round 26 Newcastle

Two weeks of donuts in Queensland;
36-0 Round 5 Cowboys
26-0 Round 6 Titans

36-6 Round 17 Manly
42-6 Round 24 Roosters

52-30 Round 17 Melbourne
40-4 Round 22 Parramatta
38-0 Round 24 Bulldogs

45–12 Round 10 Knights

How many chances does this clown get! Sack McGregor!

Last edited:

rednwhites

Juniors
This man has some of the worst records and is by far one of the most pathetic first grade coaches I have ever seen.
This flog has copped the following:
40-10 Round 26 Newcastle

Two weeks of donuts in Queensland;
36-0 Round 5 Cowboys
26-0 Round 6 Titans

36-6 Round 17 Manly
42-6 Round 24 Roosters

52-30 Round 17 Melbourne
40-4 Round 22 Parramatta
38-0 Round 24 Bulldogs

28-0 Round 10 HT Knights, and I don’t know what the hell it will end up like after this. 40? 50? 60? 70????? I don’t know.

And to add, you will barely find a game where we trounced the opposition on the scoreboard. He can't coach.

corvettedragon

Juniors
Someone shoot me now. How much worse can it get. For all of you who wanted a new board and ceo....it has made no f'n difference. McGregor should hang his head in shame. Just too proud, or too desperate for cash, and definitely too much ego to stand down. Please stand now, or please sack him you spineless board. You have the team you want "coach" and still no results. Please stand up Brian Johnston and take charge. Our premiership window is closing b4 another rebuild. I have had a gutfull. I really hope i end up with egg on my face and we go really well....but i doubt it.

merahputih

Juniors
The reality is we've had one dominant win all season. Plus a lucky win and two 1 pointers. 4-6 doesn't seem disgraceful but it's a lot worse than that. I shudder to think where mary's team will end up by season's end.
Big floggings like this will bite us on the arsse if it comes to a tight finish for the eight.

Latest posts