What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 Crowd Watch

SLRBRONCOS

Referee
Yep, poor crowd, and if anyone says 'oh but it rained a bit before' allow me to slap them.

Shambolic losses might be behind the Broncos with some new-found attitude, hopefully casual fans turn up for the second half of the season.

I think the crowd in general public areas was really good. I wouldn’t put this crowd in the poor box.

Fickle stadium members who came along to magic round had no interest. Level 5 east members were abysmal, up there with the emptiest seen for a broncos game.

See this pic.

Zadar

Juniors
Lol did you miss the part about on a night before a public holiday .
You know when kids can go because they don't have to get up for school
Where peopel don't have to work next day so they can go .

Yeah I did, and acknowledged it, but also mentioned that the nrl match on the same night could only manage 10,000 fans, or did people have to go to school,work on the public holiday in Sydney the next day? Poor buggers, I thought it was Good Friday all over Australia, not just QLD.

parrawentyfan

Juniors
For those of us crowd watchers with an international interest, its worth tuning into Fox League. Catalans playing their home game at the Nou Camp in Barcelona. About 30,000 in attendance apparently (hard to gauge in such a big stadium)

beave

Coach
12.4k in tvl, hmmmmm. I reckon that is out by a few thou, the hills weren’t as sparse as the usual 12.5k crowds announced.

mave

Coach
As a game that isn't (for better or ill) too reliant on gates it's f**king awesome to see.

Yep.
The NRL dont care if only 10k show up in Sydney, so may as well have 10k turn up in the bush and gain some goodwill in the process.

Latest posts