What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 10 vs Dragons @ Glen Willow Regional Sports Stadium

Who will win? Round 10: Dragons v Knights

• St George Illawarra Dragons 13+

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Draw after Golden Point

• Newcastle Knights 13+

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Zoidberg

First Grade
The team effort of the last month has been outstanding. Everybody has been doing there job. This is the most impressive thing to me.

Knight Vision

First Grade
Mann is close to my man of the match. Realistically I know it’s Pearce or Ponga, but just so happy for him to step up and play like this in a big win. He’s been Blake Green like, and that’s all we need.
hard to take him out of 5/8 after that performance.

Really hard to pick for pts this week considering so many players stood up. Pearce and Ponga were up the top but to single out others might do injustice to some.

K-Man

Bench
Soak this is in guys. Tough month coming up. We manage to jag 2 of the next 4, pretty sure we’ll play finals this year

Agreed. As good as this is, the next month decides our fate now. Incredibly tough stretch of games and given our precarious position we actually must win a couple of them, can’t wven afford competitive losses to Roosters, Rabbitohs and Storm. We could find ourselves back in 13th very quickly.

But at least now we’re in form and we will give ourselves a shot against the top teams.

K-Man

Bench
can only afford to lose no more than 6 games for the rest of the season to have any hope of making the 8.

This is why I’m not getting carried away. Realistically we messed up our season in the first 6 rounds. Now we’ve done exactly what was required to stay in contention, which is fantastic. But we lost to a lot of poor teams and we still have to play a lot of good ones. 50-50 on making the finals imo.

Knight Vision

First Grade
This is why I’m not getting carried away. Realistically we messed up our season in the first 6 rounds. Now we’ve done exactly what was required to stay in contention, which is fantastic. But we lost to a lot of poor teams and we still have to play a lot of good ones. 50-50 on making the finals imo.
yep, in the matches left we play Roosters x 2 and play Tigers x 2 as well.

Latest posts