What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 R11 Sun - Bulldogs 6-28 Storm @ Belmore

Round 11: Bulldogs v Storm

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

League Unlimited News

Administrator
Staff member

NRL 2019 - Round 11
Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs v Melbourne Storm
Belmore Sports Ground, Belmore (TICKETS)
Sunday 26 May 2019

Gates 11:30am / Canterbury Cup 11:45am / NRL 2pm

TL-CBY19.png

1. Nick Meaney 2. Christian Crichton 3. Marcelo Montoya 4. Will Hopoate 5. Reimis Smith 6. Kieran Foran 7. Jack Cogger 8. Aiden Tolman 9. Jeremy Marshall-King 10. Dylan Napa 11. Josh Jackson 12. Corey Harawira-Naera 13. Chris Smith
Interchange: 14. Rhyse Martin 15. Ofahiki Ogden 16. Danny Fualalo 17. Sauaso Sue 19. Michael Lichaa 20. Lachlan Lewis 21. Kerrod Holland 23. Raymond Faitala-Mariner

TL-MEL20.png

1. Jahrome Hughes 2. Suliasi Vunivalu 3. Will Chambers 4. Marion Seve 5. Josh Addo-Carr 6. Cameron Munster 7. Brodie Croft 8. Jesse Bromwich 9. Cameron Smith 10. Nelson Asofa-Solomona 11. Felise Kaufusi 12. Kenneath Bromwich 13. Dale Finucane
Interchange: 14. Brandon Smith 15. Joe Stimson 16. Tui Kamikamica 17. Ryan Papenhuyzen 18. Justin Olam 19. Patrick Kaufusi 20. Tino Faasuamaleaui 21. Sandor Earl

xoKyYW1.png

Referees: Chris Sutton, Chris Butler
Sideline Officials: Liam Nicholls, Nick Beashel
Video Referees: Jared Maxwell, Ben Lowe

Feeder club info
Bulldogs: Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs (NSWRL: Canterbury Cup, Jersey Flegg Cup U20s)
Storm: Easts Tigers, Sunshine Coast Falcons (QRL: Intrust Super Cup, Hastings Deering Colts U20s), Victoria Thunderbolts (NSWRL: Jersey Flegg Cup U20s)
Match information for all competitions via https://leagueunlimited.com/quick-links​​

Last edited by a moderator:

GongPanther

Referee
Wishful thinking to get Penrith off the bottom of the ladder?
Wishful thinking that those scores won't eventuate? It'll be a watershed weekend for both of our clubs Timmah.

The thing is that if we do jag a win V Parra, the pressure will start to mount again for the Dogs to win two games in a row to get off the bottom of the ladder.

But I'll say this, we badly lose this game, I'll just be glad we still have plenty of time to climb up the ladder.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Wishful thinking that those scores won't eventuate? It'll be a watershed weekend for both of our clubs Timmah.

The thing is that if we do jag a win V Parra, the pressure will start to mount again for the Dogs to win two games in a row to get off the bottom of the ladder.

But I'll say this, we badly lose this game, I'll just be glad we still have plenty of time to climb up the ladder.
You know we're above the Titans too, right?

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
They've been better than both of us. I'd have money on them to jag a spot in the bottom 1/2 of the top 8. But then again, I've always had a soft spot for the Tits.
We literally beat the Titans five days ago :joy:

Grapple

Bench
One of these days i'll fly from Auckland to see a game at Belmore. #makeawishfoundation
From games that I recently remember at Belmore we usually come out fired up and full of energy only for class and/or overall skill from the opposition to put us away in the 2nd half.

I can only imagine Bellamy will have the better of us this time. Storm too clinical and no doubt got the scare from a decent Tigers outfit.

Melb 26
Bulldogs 10

Someguy

First Grade
Looking forward to an exciting game surely the dogs throw it around again, go after the weak link in vunivalu