What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 11 vs Rabbitohs @ ANZ Stadium

Who will win? Round 11: Rabbitohs v Wests Tigers

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

League Unlimited News

Administrator
Staff member

NRL 2019 - Round 11
South Sydney Rabbitohs v Wests Tigers
ANZ Stadium, Sydney Olympic Park (TICKETS)
Saturday 25 May 2019

Gates 5:55pm / Bob McCarthy Cup 6:10pm / NRL 7:35pm

TL-SOU20.png

1. Corey Allen 2. Mawene Hiroti 3. Ethan Lowe 4. Dane Gagai 5. Campbell Graham 6. Cody Walker 7. Adam Reynolds 8. George Burgess 9. Damien Cook 10. Thomas Burgess 11. John Sutton 12. Sam Burgess 13. Cameron Murray
Interchange: 14. Tevita Tatola 15. Mark Nicholls 16. Dean Britt 17. Liam Knight 18. Jacob Gagan 19. Billy Brittain 20. Bayley Sironen

TL-WST19.png

1. Moses Mbye 2. Robert Jennings 3. Paul Momirovski 4. Esan Marsters 5. Corey Thompson 6. Benji Marshall 7. Luke Brooks 8. Ben Matulino 9. Robbie Farah 10. Alex Twal 11. Ryan Matterson 12. Chris McQueen 13. Matt Eisenhuth
Interchange: 14. Jacob Liddle 15. Thomas Mikaele 16. Josh Aloiai 17. Michael Chee-Kam 18. David Nofoaluma 19. Elijah Taylor 20. Oliver Clark 21. Luke Garner

UY6AjhR.png

Referees: Gerard Sutton, Liam Kennedy
Sideline Officials: Kasey Badger, Clayton Sharpe
Video Referees: Jared Maxwell, Bryan Norrie

Feeder club info
Rabbitohs: South Sydney Rabbitohs (NSWRL: Canterbury Cup, Jersey Flegg Cup U20s)
Wests Tigers: Western Suburbs Magpies (NSWRL: Canterbury Cup), Wests Tigers (NSWRL: Jersey Flegg Cup U20s)
Match information for all competitions via https://leagueunlimited.com/quick-links​​

Last edited by a moderator:

Vozzy

Juniors
This is one team we seem to beat once per year. Rabbitohs throw up rubbish for some reason when they play us. We broke a 9 game streak of theirs last year.

west4ever

Juniors
I get a feeling the tigers will get 40 put on them, tigers might get 10 points, in saying that, rabbits by 30 or more, pick the score 44 - 10, I won’t be watching the game nor looking forward to it.

The unknown

Juniors
Rabbitohs are a lot superior to the opponent we played last week and are coming 1st for a reason, however if we play like last week we're a chance.

I think Souffs by 8

super_coach

First Grade
Rabbitohs are a lot superior to the opponent we played last week and are coming 1st for a reason, however if we play like last week we're a chance.

I think Souffs by 8
Iam with you...Souths are a better team than the Storm, but not unbeatable. We will compete but Rabbits will win. The return clash in a few weeks could be different

The unknown

Juniors
Iam with you...Souths are a better team than the Storm, but not unbeatable. We will compete but Rabbits will win. The return clash in a few weeks could be different

Yep the return leg against Roosters and rabbits they will be missing their origin stars, but knowing us we will probably still blow it

stryker

First Grade
Sammy is on a mission this year. He is super aggressive and is targetting opposition young guns through grubby intimidation. Our young pack need to be ready for it.

Shut down Walker and get Sam playing angry and we will put them off their game. Ill take us by 2.

Tiger Ted

Bench
Sammy is on a mission this year. He is super aggressive and is targetting opposition young guns through grubby intimidation. Our young pack need to be ready for it.

Shut down Walker and get Sam playing angry and we will put them off their game. Ill take us by 2.
Souths last winning premiership coach will have our team meticulously prepared for SB & co this sat nite.Even money game.

The unknown

Juniors

SB is such an 80s player, intimidated by no one, probably up there as my favourite non tigers player

If teams get under his skin he's got a sin bin or two in him with his grubbiness

If we carry our attitude from last week into this game and not clock off, we'll get close, maybe edge out a win.

I'll bet with my head though and say Souths by 12.

I watched last weeks game with a feeling of dread that we were going to lose,sure enough we did,IMO Souths are as good as Melbourne if not better so logically I can’t see us winning but I will be hoping for an upset and Souths to have an off day.

simmo05

Bench
SB is such an 80s player, intimidated by no one, probably up there as my favourite non tigers player

If teams get under his skin he's got a sin bin or two in him with his grubbiness
Coat hanger his brother. Pretty sure it worked for us a few years ago

Trollhammaren

Juniors
Looks like Mahe has been dropped! With Goatirovski coming into the side.

Souffs have some inexperience and out-of-position players in the backs so hopefully we can target that.

The unknown

Juniors
Looks like Mahe has been dropped! With Goatirovski coming into the side.

Souffs have some inexperience and out-of-position players in the backs so hopefully we can target that.

Yeah was gonna say apart from Graham on the wing their 1-5 looks shit house. Gagai can't defend in the centres either

west4ever

Juniors
I'd play him at prop. His hit-ups are great and in the middle he might even be quick.
This is dumb, I’d have him being the coach or even being the ceo, that is a joke obviously, you want to win a comp right, than you don’t want him in your best 17, ok in reserves.

Latest posts