What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3-2-1 v Panthers

Iron Lion

Juniors
Two games Blair is out and two game Warriors win.

3. Maumalo - Pretty sure he is a 2nd rower parked on the wing but no matter what he is getting through a ton of work that makes a difference.
2. Herbert - He looks like a young Dean Whare. Absolutely giving his opposites nightmares every game he plays. Warriors have found a diamond here. Better team with him in it.
1. Papalii - I have rubbished this guy to high water. Not sure he is talented enough to play NRL. But I will admit his energy levels out there last night made a big difference. If he can actually add some impact at the line and perhaps some offloading ability then I could begin to like him.

vvvrulz

Coach
3. Maumalo
2. Herbert
1. Tevaga

Luke bounced back well, and to be honest (imo) he was never that bad anyway.
Kata and Blair much worse, and what a difference it's made.

HM Kodi, Burr, Papalii

Pretty strong all around, but mustn't get too cute because the Panthers are a shocker.

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
3. Maumalo
2. Herbert
1. Tevaga

Luke bounced back well, and to be honest (imo) he was never that bad anyway.
Kata and Blair much worse, and what a difference it's made.

HM Kodi, Burr, Papalii

Pretty strong all around, but mustn't get too cute because the Panthers are a shocker.

I think Luke just needed to test the shoulder out and get some match fitness and confidence back.

morningstar

Juniors
3. Maumalo
2. Jazzy Doo
1. Papali’i

Professional performance against a bogey team in a game that had all the hallmarks of a Warriors banana skin.

Good coaching (ugh!) to leave Lawton on for extended minutes once we were in control to get his NRL fitness up to scratch.

Meth

Staff member
Congratulations Ken Maumalo

Maumalo 29
Tevaga 14
Herbert 12

Nikorima 11
Green 6
Papali'i 4
Paasi 3
Burr 3
Luke 2