What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 RM Cup & Sydney Shield

imgunawin72

Juniors
ECE lost 3 games last year so 2 in consecutive games doesn't appear likely but St Marys has Wood, Vaegaau, Aunese Scanlon and Maizen so it should be a contest.
Aunese Sanlon is playing RMC this week, Maizen has heen shit so far and Wood is past it, Vaegaau hasn’t played for at least 4 weeks. ECE will towell them up. St Marys persist with playing Joel Borg off the bench only because his father is on the St Marys board- in my opinion he is a gumby and a liability

Reactions: kbw

rightleftin

Juniors
RMC

Cabra 22 Blacktown 10

SS

Cabra 24 Moorebank 10
Ryde Eastwood 42 Belrose 14

It appears that a change of scenery has sparked Honeti Tuha in returning to his prolific try scoring, crossing after 2 minutes and then completing his hat trick early in the second half, guiding Cabra to their 3rd win.

John Olive became the 2nd member of the Bulldogs top 30 to play SS this year and the 9th player to appear in all 3 grades : NSW Cup - 3 games, RMC -2, SS -1, as Cabra continued its undefeated run. The absurd allocation of byes in a 12 team comp will allow Belrose to avoid zero comp points.

Pantherman72

Juniors
RMC

Cabra 22 Blacktown 10

SS

Cabra 24 Moorebank 10
Ryde Eastwood 42 Belrose 14

It appears that a change of scenery has sparked Honeti Tuha in returning to his prolific try scoring, crossing after 2 minutes and then completing his hat trick early in the second half, guiding Cabra to their 3rd win.

John Olive became the 2nd member of the Bulldogs top 30 to play SS this year and the 9th player to appear in all 3 grades : NSW Cup - 3 games, RMC -2, SS -1, as Cabra continued its undefeated run. The absurd allocation of byes in a 12 team comp will allow Belrose to avoid zero comp points.
Who was the other player from top 30

Broncos93

Juniors
Why are the Bulldogs letting their full timers play Sydney Shield? And why are they getting dropped the far down in the first place?

rightleftin

Juniors
Why are the Bulldogs letting their full timers play Sydney Shield? And why are they getting dropped the far down in the first place?

Zac Saddler is only 20. He is a prop. It appears that the Bulldogs thought that playing SS for Moorebank would be a better venue for developing a prop than against boys in Flegg. As for Olive, Cabra must have been on 100 pts yesterday, so they would have to leave out at least 2 players to put Olive in the team.

Cabra SS is now actually Cabra with only 1 from the Bulldogs in the 17 yesterday. Earlier in the season, up to 5 of the starting pack were from the Bulldogs but there were 4 Bulldogs in the Cabra SS team.

Interesting to see Shane Kiel's name in the Asquith lineup today.

rightleftin

Juniors
Todays results:

Guildford 32 Glebe Burwood 6
Wenty 46 Brothers 16
Asquith 26 Hills 0
Wests 24 St Marys 14

Big upset at St Marys with Wests building some momentum.

kbw

Bench

Most of them are playing terribly when given a run in RM so Cabra said if you get sent back you are playing SS until you bother to put in

Zac Saddler is only 20. He is a prop. It appears that the Bulldogs thought that playing SS for Moorebank would be a better venue for developing a prop than against boys in Flegg. As for Olive, Cabra must have been on 100 pts yesterday, so they would have to leave out at least 2 players to put Olive in the team.

Cabra SS is now actually Cabra with only 1 from the Bulldogs in the 17 yesterday. Earlier in the season, up to 5 of the starting pack were from the Bulldogs but there were 4 Bulldogs in the Cabra SS team.

Interesting to see Shane Kiel's name in the Asquith lineup today.

Kiel was a swap for Honeti Tuha. Both scored a hat trick on debut for their new clubs

Butts74

Juniors
ECE eagles have now lost two on the trot , I would hate to be the next team to play them , they will come out firing. I think they play hills next game at waminda oval.

imgunawin72

Juniors
ECE eagles have now lost two on the trot , I would hate to be the next team to play them , they will come out firing. I think they play hills next game at waminda oval.
It was all ECE in the first half against st Marys, then they seemed to run of steam in the second half and let st marys snatch the win.

kbw

Bench
I think ECE are a bit of an enigma, they rely alot on the experience of the players they have and that generally does them well. Are these players starting struggle against fitter sides now.
They seem beatable whenever I see them play but they just seem to lift and use the experience to have consistency

imgunawin72

Juniors
St marys have named one of their board members sons in SS again this week. It must be nice to get a free ride because daddy is on the st marys board. They should hide their heads in shame, this is supposed to be grade footy. What a disgrace.

Last edited:

imgunawin72

Juniors
The word is st marys are playing stupid games , they have at least 6 players that have been asking for releases for the last 6 weeks but they won’t release them. They aren’t using these players but they won’t release them so they can play somewhere else. What a bunch of soft cocks. Again the coaches and managers are sucking up to the st marys board and penriff for their own benefit at the cost of young blokes trying hard to have a crack at grade footy. The blokes concerned are a f**king disgrace and give rugby league a bad name. For reference the the RMC and SS coaches are shane elford and shane Rodney the manager is some nobody who played for st marys

Waverunner29

Juniors
The word is st marys are playing stupid games , they have at least 6 players that have been asking for releases for the last 6 weeks but they won’t release them. They aren’t using these players but they won’t release them so they can play somewhere else. What a bunch of soft cocks. Again the coaches and managers are sucking up to the st marys board and penriff for their own benefit at the cost of young blokes trying hard to have a crack at grade footy. The blokes concerned are a f**king disgrace and give rugby league a bad name. For reference the the RMC and SS coaches are shane elford and shane Rodney the manager is some nobody who played for st marys
Okay buddy we get it your not happy that you or your son isn't getting a run I suggest you train a little harder or go back to colyton and try to impress

imgunawin72

Juniors
Okay buddy we get it your not happy that you or your son isn't getting a run I suggest you train a little harder or go back to colyton and try to impress
I’m pretty sure “buddy “ you have no idea what you’re on about. Perhaps if you knew what was going on you would understand why penriff 1st grade are so shit. Unless of course you’re one of the soft cocks involved at st marys?
Or perhaps you’re a parent of one of the privileged st marys boys that think your son is a super star and entitled to a free start in front of better players??

Last edited:

Latest posts