What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Is Ryan Papenhuyzen the new Billy Slater?

The guy is sensational. He can cut most defences to ribbons. He will surely become the permanent full back at Melbourne Storm very soon.

He has Billy Slater 2.0 written all over him.

Bloke

Juniors

The guy is sensational. He can cut most defences to ribbons. He will surely become the permanent full back at Melbourne Storm very soon.

He has Billy Slater 2.0 written all over him.
I thought Tedesco was Slater 2.0 Albert?
Seriously though, I can see him being the best out of the three current Melbourne fullbacks, Drinkwater, Hughes and Papenhuyzen. He reminds me very much of 2003-era freshie Slater.

T-Boon

Coach
Papenhauzen could be the next Billy or maybe he will be more like Luke Kelly.

Remember Kelly was expected to be an excellent half but it turned out he was poor away from Storm.

Someguy

First Grade
Papenhauzen could be the next Billy or maybe he will be more like Luke Kelly.

Remember Kelly was expected to be an excellent half but it turned out he was poor away from Storm.

He was horrible at the storm still remember him bombing Melbournes chance to beat the tigers when they had about 17 players out due to origin. Hampton, O’niell, kostjason all duds that the storm tricked other teams into buying (I leave our spade griffin cause who knows maybe he was good but was always injured or recovering from injury) vunivalu will likely be the next one or stimpson

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
l_1986%20card%2020160508%20(37).jpg

elyod138

Bench
He was horrible at the storm still remember him bombing Melbournes chance to beat the tigers when they had about 17 players out due to origin. Hampton, O’niell, kostjason all duds that the storm tricked other teams into buying (I leave our spade griffin cause who knows maybe he was good but was always injured or recovering from injury) vunivalu will likely be the next one or stimpson
All were cheap pickups and played at least as well as they did at the Storm.

Latest posts