What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 R11 Sun - Dragons 9-22 Sharks @ WIN

Round 11: Dragons v Sharks

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

OzDragon

Coach
I can't wait for this game.

• I can't wait to see Dufty miss 23 tackles
  • I can't wait to see Hunt kick it dead from our 30m line
  • I can't wait to see Lomax drop 87 balls
  • I can't wait to see Latimore jog faster than a turtle
  • I can't wait to see Lafai try an offload inside our own 10 with 4 guys on top of him
  • I can't wait to see Ravalawa being Ravalawa
  • I can't wait to see our bench have the impact of a used piece of toilet paper

So looking forward to this game!!!

Last edited:

jargan83

Coach
I can't wait for his game.

• I can't wait to see Lafai try an offload inside our own 10 with 4 guys on top of him

Between you, me and the rest of the forum, I'd back the turtle to win that contest.

tumbidragon

First Grade
I can't wait for his game.

Mary's robbed us of three of those highlights! Needs sacking immediately!

GongPanther

Referee
Dragons I think got beat by Manly at Wollongong Showground a few weeks ago when I thought they were morales. If the Sharks do bring in Moylan from the extended bench, they'll easily account for the Dragons by 14.

SBD82

Coach
Dragons I think got beat by Manly at Wollongong Showground a few weeks ago when I thought they were morales. If the Sharks do bring in Moylan from the extended bench, they'll easily account for the Dragons by 14.
We didn’t lose to manly, we won that game on the bell.

We have always had a pretty good record at WIN, but I can’t see how that’s going to be enough to overcome our appalling form atm.

GongPanther

Referee
We didn’t lose to manly, we won that game on the bell.

We have always had a pretty good record at WIN, but I can’t see how that’s going to be enough to overcome our appalling form atm.
That right. The game ended with the Manly player being pushed off the ball during a bomb right on full time. But still, have to account for form unless the Dragons pull their fingers out.

Someguy

First Grade
Does Lomax have any experience at fullback, has he been training for the position at least. Or is Mary just trying his luck

SBD82

Coach
Does Lomax have any experience at fullback, has he been training for the position at least. Or is Mary just trying his luck
He’s played there in juniors, but behind dufty so mostly centres.

Also apparently trained there in the offseason.

Also Mary throwing a Hail Mary.

So, yes (with caveats) to every one of your questions.

JB04

Juniors
Ahhh, you guys crack me up. Two sets of fans arguing which team is the shittest. I can’t wait to read this on game day

Grapple

Bench
I for one, think it'll be a great game, and a tough one to pick.

TanTediousGalapagoshawk-max-1mb.gif

Latest posts