What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 11 - Rabbitohs vs Tigers: Saturday 25th May 7:35pm @ANZ Stadium

callmack1

Staff member
Just like always I can't wait for this one!! A home game on a Saturday night and two quality teams. I see the Tigers as a top eight side this year so it will be a tough contest no doubt.

To top it all off, it's Indigenous Round too!

The unknown

Juniors
Tigers v Rabbits games are always quality, you guys always seem to bring the best out in us (apart from last round last year lol)

Good luck fellas

Robbie 12

Juniors
You think that Souths will come up with another new indigenous jersey ... so many jersey types to be used this year ...
home jersey
Away jersey
Indigenous round Jersey
Women in league round
Heritage round
Away jersey against Canberra
All good I think its good for the game, I guess that it keeps thing exciting
And not week in week out boring

callmack1

Staff member
My predicted Line Up for this week,

1. Allan
2. Hiroti
3. Lowe
4. Gagai
5. Graham
6. Walker
7. Reynolds
8. G.Burgess
9. Cook
10. T.Burgess
11. Sutton
12. S.Burgess (C)
13. Murray

14. Tatola
15. Nicholls
16. Britt
17. Knight

Guess we'll find out very soon!

callmack1

Staff member

Travitoh

First Grade

Rabbit Stew

Juniors
DWZ not named for Panthers. Is he injured?

DWZ is not named for Canterbury Cup and not on the injury list. Could it be?

Last edited:

callmack1

Staff member

callmack1

Staff member
Rabbitohs update 19-Man Squad for Round 11: https://www.rabbitohs.com.au/news/2019/05/24/rabbitohs-update-19-man-squad-for-round-11/

This will be the first game in probably about FIVE YEARS I won't be able to watch live which really sucks! The Mrs has a ball sort of thing for her work and I kinda have to go so I won't be able to watch until the next day. Gutted I'm gonna miss it live but should still be a good night out.

I just probably won't be posting my match report until the following day.

callmack1

Staff member
Cody Walker's uncle’s Indigenous Rabbitohs jersey design: https://www.nrl.com/news/2019/05/25/cody-walkers-uncles-indigenous-rabbitohs-jersey-design/

Game Day!! Can't wait for this one, I really can't! I am sadly going to have to wait til Sunday to watch it but still really looking forward to it.

I must say, I am nervous though because the Igers have a bloody good side and seem to always aim up to us not matter what. We're going to have to be on and a win here would be vital heading into the Origin period.

Let's go and get these Tigers!

bunny hopped

Juniors
Cody has a real chance of grabbing the #6 for the Blues now seeing as Keary has had his 2nd concussion in 5 weeks.

ThingFish

Juniors
Cody has a real chance of grabbing the #6 for the Blues now seeing as Keary has had his 2nd concussion in 5 weeks.
I’m quietly hoping that both Reyno and Cody don’t get picked. But that’s just me being selfish. Good luck to them both.