What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team List Tuesday

Wow, I am pleasantly surprised by the changes made by Mary.

Robson and Sims to the bench.

Lomax to Fullback.

Pearson to the wing.

Sorry to see Dufty made the scapegoat for the poor defence of the frontline however he needs to improve his positional play and defence and maybe time in CC will do him some good.

Let us see if we bounce back against the sharks this weekend.

sco22

Juniors
Come on Old Timer, you really don't believe this do you? Wasn't the whole idea of creating the Director of everything position for Millward in order to protect the club from stupid decisions made by the head coach. Remember Millward would provide the squad for Mary and Mary would then only have to coach the players. The NFL way of doing things, remember?
Possm as you know the NFL is massive under taking, with players, the draft, free agents, the salary cap that they use and not to mention the coaches.

The head coach and the general manager have the final say about the players they draft and buy.

The NRL is nothing compared to the NFL. Again as you have stated jobs for the boys or old boys and that’s what Ian Millward is.

if Paul McGregor could coach and man managed like Bennett we wouldn’t be talking about this and that’s why no one has any interest in coaching the Dragons at all plus not able to bring your coaches support staff with you it is a closed shop the Dragons are nothing like the NFL sides it is just laughable.

Old Timer

Coach
Good that changes have been made but they don’t need to be undone after a week or two
Patience now required but fair to say we do need to see some improvement in game management and attack

rednwhites

Juniors
Just heard on radio, strong rumor Gould to dragons

Not going to happen. If you did in fact hear anything, and I suspect you are bluffing, it probably was derivative of someone's post on here.

Would love it but personally but we are wasting our time even discussing it.

The Damo

Juniors
Good that changes have been made but they don’t need to be undone after a week or two
Patience now required but fair to say we do need to see some improvement in game management and attack
Very fair to say that. I do really hope that lomax and Pearson get a fair crack. I’m optimistic that Lomax at fullback will work well.
The first contact in defence has to improve too, was just garbage last week.

fedzy

Juniors
Not going to happen. If you did in fact hear anything, and I suspect you are bluffing, it probably was derivative of someone's post on here.

Would love it but personally but we are wasting our time even discussing it.

So negative.
MMM sports show right at the end.

SnowDragon

Juniors
I have resisted changes but fully support these based on last weeks game (& previous weeks).

I am a supporter of Dufty... but he definitely should be dropped!
Dufty needs to really develop further, Great in attack, but getting more rag-dolled recently, and defence has been poor in last few weeks (not all his fault, but team performance has really exposed him).

Ravalawa hasn’t developed as he should, reserves and let’s see if he develops an attitude and positional play... but Pearson has the chance to fully keep him out.

Lomax gets first crack at FB, but I believe it may change if he doesn’t have a good few games. Once we get both halves back after Origen, Jai Field May get a chance at fullback. He seems to be in better form.

However, if Lomax performs it could be permanent.