What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured and Confirmed signings - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

mxlegend99

Referee
I’m disappointed but I daresay this is part of the solution Cleary was talking about. He said last week the team hasn’t come together yet then during this week there have been reports of playing group factions and unhappiness and now Dallin is gone and Cleary is talking about how he has identified the issues.

I wish Dallin all the best, I really think not giving him a proper crack at FB has been a huge mistake at penrith. But if him being released brings harmony to the squad and gets at least pulling in the same direction then so be it. At least if that happens we can start trying to plan for next season.
According to my source. These are the factions:

Faction 1:
Nathan Cleary, Ivan Cleary, Dave O'Neil

Faction 2:
Everyone else

betcats

Referee
According to my source. These are the factions:

Faction 1:
Nathan Cleary, Ivan Cleary, Dave O'Neil

Faction 2:
Everyone else

Lol possibly. Either way it’s become hard for me to really give a shit, you can only hurt someone so many times! Hahah

The Teach

Juniors
Heard an interesting rumour over the weekend, not sure how much truth there is to it but it's believable. Apparently since Nathan moved into his own place, his house has become party headquarters and this has caused the great divide. Apparently his neighbours aren't too pleased and have let the club know in no uncertain terms.

Have heard anything to this effect daz?

The Realist

Juniors
I am not surprised that DWZ is leaving. Not withstanding his frustration at not being the permanent fullback, DWZ is married with children. I can't imagine he'd much like his team mates ethics and conduct that has come to light. I have it on strong authority that there are 28 of the videos about...and our 'squeaky clean' most high profile young player is among them. I wonder whose side Dave's mate was going to take?

Dave's mate

Juniors
I am not surprised that DWZ is leaving. Not withstanding his frustration at not being the permanent fullback, DWZ is married with children. I can't imagine he'd much like his team mates ethics and conduct that has come to light. I have it on strong authority that there are 28 of the videos about...and our 'squeaky clean' most high profile young player is among them. I wonder whose side Dave's mate was going to take?
I haven't decided yet

Kilkenny

Coach
Heard an interesting rumour over the weekend, not sure how much truth there is to it but it's believable. Apparently since Nathan moved into his own place, his house has become party headquarters and this has caused the great divide. Apparently his neighbours aren't too pleased and have let the club know in no uncertain terms.

Have heard anything to this effect daz?

I don’t know about it being party central but at one get together an incident occurred allegedly involving one of our NRL players since which he has not figured again in team lists for the NRL side.

betcats

Referee

I wouldn’t be surprised if you are right about the videos. Also I was thinking these videos might be another issue for dallin. Besides being a strong family man he is very religious, the boy doesn’t drink i believe, I’d be shocked if he wasn’t disappointed by being associated with those videos.

betcats

Referee
I don’t know about it being party central but at one get together an incident occurred allegedly involving one of our NRL players since which he has not figured again in team lists for the NRL side.

I’ve quickly jumped to a conclusion:

Did the above player(won’t name him but he’s our most suspended) get drunk and try and belt Nath I wonder? Haha Jesus wouldn’t that be a fun Monday at work for him.

Not sure of these rumours are true but ffs what a situation this would be if Clearys getting out from underneath daddy and acting out just as we bank the future of our club on them.

unKwn

Juniors
yer our club is well and truly f**ked. won’t be seeing finals for at least 4 more years i can tell you that.

age.s

First Grade

Did the above player(won’t name him but he’s our most suspended) get drunk and try and belt Nath I wonder? Haha Jesus wouldn’t that be a fun Monday at work for him.

Not sure of these rumours are true but ffs what a situation this would be if Clearys getting out from underneath daddy and acting out just as we bank the future of our club on them.

There's another possibility. A bit newer on the scene...

The Realist

Juniors
I wouldn’t be surprised if you are right about the videos. Also I was thinking these videos might be another issue for dallin. Besides being a strong family man he is very religious, the boy doesn’t drink i believe, I’d be shocked if he wasn’t disappointed by being associated with those videos.

That is exactly what I am suggesting. He is a practicing mormon.

Andy_P

Juniors
It would be a great thing if Ivan could talk him down and prove he has the ability to get the best out of players.

The my way or the highway thing has never worked for us ( Moylan, Lewis etc etc).

Dallin is a player I really associate our team with, one of the few we have left.

Try and fix this Cleary, that would go a lot further to solving problems than the old get off the bus bullshit.
That's the heart-breaking thing. Maybe it's about personal values for DWZ but to think that an international captain can't see the coach taking him and the team to the next level, just left with a feeling of despair.

Unfortunately it feels like it's going to get even worse before it gets better.

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade
That's the heart-breaking thing. Maybe it's about personal values for DWZ but to think that an international captain can't see the coach taking him and the team to the next level, just left with a feeling of despair.

Unfortunately it feels like it's going to get even worse before it gets better.

In reality who knows what the truth is.

I found Brandy's comments tonight fascinating.

Monday DWZ is told his going down to reggies because of poor form. Within 24 hours the club get's an email from DWZ;'s coach asking for a release.

Brandys words not mine. Fascinating isn't it ?

Kilkenny

Coach

The story I was told the incident was between one of our players and another male who is not a footy player. No formal complaint or investigation required but club were made aware of it.

As I understand there has been a number of issues with DWZ simmering away and the business was brought to a head with his being ‘dropped’ for this game.

James Maloney will leave at seasons end and take up a deal with ESL club you can take it as a given now.

Last edited:

BxTom

Bench
I was thinking along the same lines myself...

Das Hassler

Bench
"In reality who knows what the truth is."

You kidding? The truth about boneheads being boneheads is not exactly the JFK assassination.

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade

It really could be anything. Perhaps all the players were involved in the tapes inclusing Dallin. Who knows ?

franklin2323

Immortal
I’m disappointed but I daresay this is part of the solution Cleary was talking about. He said last week the team hasn’t come together yet then during this week there have been reports of playing group factions and unhappiness and now Dallin is gone and Cleary is talking about how he has identified the issues.

I wish Dallin all the best, I really think not giving him a proper crack at FB has been a huge mistake at penrith. But if him being released brings harmony to the squad and gets at least pulling in the same direction then so be it. At least if that happens we can start trying to plan for next season.

That is the way I see it. Ivan needs the squad to best suit him. More speed and a ball playing fullback is part of that. Now have a spot and some cap space... I dare say more are too come

franklin2323

Immortal
The story I was told the incident was between one of our players and another male who is not a footy player. No formal complaint or investigation required but club were made aware of it.

As I understand there has been a number of issues with DWZ simmering away and the business was brought to a head with his being ‘dropped’ for this game.

James Maloney will leave at seasons end and take up a deal with ESL club you can take it as a given now.

Yeah that is what I heard. In club suspension hence disappearing from teamsheets.

Status
Not open for further replies.