What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WWE SuperThread II *Spoilers*

So the revival are the best tag team to come through NXT in years. The Usos are the most over tag team since (probably) the Hardy Boys almost 20 years ago. They finally get the two on the same brand and put them in a storyline about........back hair.

Vince is going to kill his golden egg with his permanent hard on for Roman. Crowd chants being pumped in after two mins

And no one cares about the brand split. f**k me

Parra Pride

Coach
So the revival are the best tag team to come through NXT in years. The Usos are the most over tag team since (probably) the Hardy Boys almost 20 years ago. They finally get the two on the same brand and put them in a storyline about........back hair.

Revival are just going to be turned into a joke and buried since they won’t re-sign and want to go to AEW.

Shaun Hewitt

First Grade
So, ahh, Taker Vs Goldberg is a thing now.
Never (outside of their brief encounter at the Rumble) did I ever think I'd see these two have a match.

The match will suck, Taker, I love you but please don't ruin your legacy.

I'm a mark for Goldberg (i just love how dominate he can be booked really) but surely they won't have him destroy Taker like he did Lesnar, right?

So, ahh, Taker Vs Goldberg is a thing now.
Never (outside of their brief encounter at the Rumble) did I ever think I'd see these two have a match.

The match will suck, Taker, I love you but please don't ruin your legacy.

I'm a mark for Goldberg (i just love how dominate he can be booked really) but surely they won't have him destroy Taker like he did Lesnar, right?

its on the way to becoming ric flair or hogan style ruined. endless comebacks that mean less and less each time.

Shaun Hewitt

First Grade
They do this mere days before AEW Double or Nothing.
Really Vince? Really??

Drew was an obvious candidate, Sami, Finn, Ali, Andrade or Ricochet all would have been alright winners. Funnily enough, Baron was pretty good in the match too.

There was no need, NO NEED!

Brock winning is the perfect metaphor for the company over the past 4 years. 7 Guys bust their backside to put on an amazing show, then Brock shows up for 5% of the time to take the prize and leave. Brock as Mr Money in the Bank is interesting I guess but I can't see it being a very long term thing. Hopefully they use it to double down on Seth as the top guy. I feel a big part of Roman's failure as the guy was blown out of proportion by Brock being a part timer.

Big Pete

Referee
NXT TakeOver XXV
Adam Cole def. Johnny Gargano to win the NXT Championship
The Street Profits def. The Undisputed Era & The Forgotten Sons & Lorcan/Burch in a four-way ladder match to win the NXT Tag Team Championships
Shayna Baszler retained over Io Shirai
Velveteen Dream retained over Tyler Breeze
Matt Riddle def. Roderick Strong

I wasn't feeling this show coming in and despite how predictible it was, everybody brought their A game and worked a great show.

Despite only winning the NXT Championship at the last TakeOver, I liked that they had Gargano drop the championship to Cole. I thought Cole made for a better champion when they met at New York, but it would have been so deflating to rob Gargano of his moment on that particular weekend. I'm glad they got it out of the way, and now Cole can rule the roost and legitimise The Undisputed Era.

I was also surprised by how good Tyler Breeze-Velveteen Dream was. It maybe the best Tyler Breeze match of his career and hopefully a launching pad for bigger and better things on NXT.

Latest posts