What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

KOTR v Saints

NK Arsenal

Juniors
3. Pearce
2. Ponga
1. Levi

Only players I didn’t rate highly today were Fitzgibbon and SKD, and they still had some good moments

3 Pearce
2 Ponga
1 Barnett

I don't usually comment on points but there were so many players that performed and allocating other than to Ponga and Pearce misses guys that performed well. Barnett gets 1 from me because he lifted his game. He's still too shallow at times and has work to do but I'll reward his effort.

NK Arsenal

Juniors
I don't usually comment on points but there were so many players that performed and allocating other than to Ponga and Pearce misses guys that performed well. Barnett gets 1 from me because he lifted his game. He's still too shallow at times and has work to do but I'll reward his effort.
It was definitely Barnett’s best 80 minute performance in the second row. Even though I prefer him playing 40-50 minutes in the middle I hope he keeps it up

slotmachine

First Grade
If the choice on the edge is barney or sione Barney wins for me because he has heaps more footy in him. Yeah that leads to errors but better than just running straight and hard every time.

3 ponga
3 Pearce

Hyperbole perhaps but we have the best 1 and 7 in the comp at the moment.

Loose Cannon

Bench
3. Pearce
2. Ponga
1. Levi

Only players I didn’t rate highly today were Fitzgibbon and SKD, and they still had some good moments

x2.

My foxtel streaming dropped out at 32-0, and missed last 30, but I was thoroughly impressed with that performance.

Love how our spine is working together.

Why Brown wanted Watson 1, Ponga 6, and Mann 9 defies logic, given current form and combination.

Yosh

Coach
One for all!!

Levi
Barnett
Pearce
Ponga
Gavet
Mann

Really loving Gavet. Comes on and runs like a mad man, some weird goose step then slick off loads to his forwards. He is gonna get some tries and try assist this year.

PhantomChief

Juniors
One for all!!

Levi
Barnett
Pearce
Ponga
Gavet
Mann

Really loving Gavet. Comes on and runs like a mad man, some weird goose step then slick off loads to his forwards. He is gonna get some tries and try assist this year.
This.

Latest posts