What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd11: Parramatta v Penrith GAME DAY THREAD May 23rd 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
giphy.gif

hindy111

Post Whore
I'm going hat trick...

3 losses in a row....

Hearing word out west Ivan has boys fired up and ready to ambush

Kornstar

Coach
Panthers by 20. We’ll probably be down by 18 by the 20th minute. They’ll come out firing and we’ll cripple like only we know how.

I’ll be there, Go Eels!!

emjaycee

Coach
I hate Thursday games as the weekend then drags out as we wait to see our final ladder position at the end of the round.

I hate Sunday games as every other team knows their results before us.

hindy111

Post Whore
I hate Thursday games as the weekend then drags out as we wait to see our final ladder position at the end of the round.

I hate Sunday games as every other team knows their results before us.

I love Sunday 4pm games and Thursday night as most times I am home then.

Gronk

Staff member
Late mail: Parramatta aren’t expected to have any changes to the 17-man squad, with the full team training during week. But I wouldn’t be surprised if there is a switch up in the pack, with Daniel Alvaro and Brad Takairangi a chance to start. David Gower returns to first grade after last week making his comeback from a back injury in the Canterbury Cup. Bevan French and Oregon Kaufusi have already been cut, leaving Jaeman Salmon and Kane Evans to cover for last-minute injuries.

Late mail: Penrith could pull a late switch with rookie hooker Mitch Kenny still in the 19-man squad, although they would need an NRL exemption as Kenny is not part of their top 30-man squad. If he gets clearance, he could join the bench at the expense of Tyrell Fuimaono. Reagan Campbell-Gillard and Josh Mansour return after being dropped to Canterbury Cup last weekend. Caleb Aekins is other player still part of the 19-man squad, with forwards Hame Sele and Kaide Ellis dropping out 24 hours before kick-off.

https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/s...s/news-story/ee81bbb6dda72419ab40e03ecfa12e5a

PARRA_FAN

Coach
Penrith are struggling, the media is against them telling them how bad they are and the coach isnt revealing anything, there's no game plan. Its funny how they're up against Parramatta, seems to happen lately that a team with so much negative press needs to fire up the next game which happens to be against, PARRAMATTA.

However I'm more confident in this one. Parra dont want to lose 3 in a row, there's been some changes and they'll fire up for Big D.

Kornstar

Coach
Penrith are struggling, the media is against them telling them how bad they are and the coach isnt revealing anything, there's no game plan. Its funny how they're up against Parramatta, seems to happen lately that a team with so much negative press needs to fire up the next game which happens to be against, PARRAMATTA.

However I'm more confident in this one. Parra dont want to lose 3 in a row, there's been some changes and they'll fire up for Big D.

When was the last time we fired up for anything? We usually come out pathetically when we should be fired up and have something to play for.

Status
Not open for further replies.