What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd11: Parramatta v Penrith GAME DAY THREAD May 23rd 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chipmunk

Coach
The board has plenty to answer for to be honest.

They're obviously a mob of utter piss weak merkins if they make a decision to wait until June to sign a coach and then bow to media pressure and sign him anyway after half a dozen decent games.

They're obviously a mob of mediocre merkins themselves if they're happy to reward mediocrity.

Pure....utter....merkins

Pugzley

Hahahahahahahaha!!!!!

tenor.gif

Avenger

Immortal
Re-signing Arthur after losing 64-10. We suck from the very top to the very bottom.
I was so angry that they did that I didn’t post for f**king days. No club has done that in the history of sport. Why did we ? That’s right because we were scared of losing Gutherson.

This club is a f**king shambles.

Djay

Juniors
I’m still in disbelief at the timing of the re-signing of BA.

That f**king decision and it’s timing sums the entire club up.

After getting embarrassed he earns a new contract? Followed by 2 diabolical performances against 2 bang average sides.

I’m f**king furious, being at the game just makes it worse. They don’t give a shit and there are many more dark days ahead.

84 Baby

Referee
The board has plenty to answer for to be honest.

They're obviously a mob of utter piss weak merkins if they make a decision to wait until June to sign a coach and then bow to media pressure and sign him anyway after half a dozen decent games.

They're obviously a mob of mediocre merkins themselves if they're happy to reward mediocrity.

Pure....utter....merkins
That’s a better whinge. Did we even knock that one off Addo Carr?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts