What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Post game discussion v panthers

Joely01

Bench
Next week is season defining.
We lose we are done, we win and hope we will be a bottom 4 top 8 team...
Bring Mennings back, and if we sign DWZ over next few days I’d bring him straight in as well.
Gutho
Fergo (don’t think he will be picked for blues)
DWZ
Mennings
Sivo

Forwards, I’m a broken record. We just get steam rolled weekly in defense!
Only 4 forward would be guarantees for me next week. Lane, Niukore, Mannah and Gower (but watch Gower get dropped) I’d also have Stone back on the bench if he has recovered from injury.

Djay

Juniors
Next week is season defining.
We lose we are done, we win and hope we will be a bottom 4 top 8 team...
Bring Mennings back, and if we sign DWZ over next few days I’d bring him straight in as well.
Gutho
Fergo (don’t think he will be picked for blues)
DWZ
Mennings
Sivo

Forwards, I’m a broken record. We just get steam rolled weekly in defense!
Only 4 forward would be guarantees for me next week. Lane, Niukore, Mannah and Gower (but watch Gower get dropped) I’d also have Stone back on the bench if he has recovered from injury.
We are already done mate, after the last 3 weeks we are on our way down the bottom to where we belong.

Our season ended 3 weeks ago.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
lol.

Manly have no TPA’s and look at them under Hasler??
Hasler is a great coach and they have an excellent bunch of leaders. We don't have those things. But just because Arthur isn't a great coach doesn't mean we should rissole him. Whoever replaced him wouldn't be a great coach either. Hopefully one will be available in 2021.

Suitman

Post Whore
Also, is it possible that someone can post a link to the post match presser from Arthur every week in this Post Match Thread?

Joely01

Bench
We are already done mate, after the last 3 weeks we are on our way down the bottom to where we belong.

Our season ended 3 weeks ago.

Knights fans said the same thing 4 weeks ago.
We have time to turn it around, but the reaction with next weeks game will be a telling blow to how the rest of the season will go

DaveMc

Juniors
Also, is it possible that someone can post a link to the post match presser from Arthur every week in this Post Match Thread?
Just find one where he says the boys put in good effort and that we aren’t far away, and replay it every week. It doesn’t change much week to week.

Happy MEel

First Grade
Hasler is a great coach and they have an excellent bunch of leaders. We don't have those things. But just because Arthur isn't a great coach doesn't mean we should rissole him. Whoever replaced him wouldn't be a great coach either. Hopefully one will be available in 2021.
What DaveMC said. Des was unemployed last year when BA delivered us a spoon

Suitman

Post Whore
Just find one where he says the boys put in good effort and that we aren’t far away, and replay it every week. It doesn’t change much week to week.

Yeh, I know that would be the case (lol), but I just think it's relevant for discussion in this thread, that's all.

robert gower

Juniors
well look at the past few buys ? Evans a reserve grader with Easts Vava reserve grader with Manley both on big money but shit need some one with a brain to buy players

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
well look at the past few buys ? Evans a reserve grader with Easts Vava reserve grader with Manley both on big money but shit need some one with a brain to buy players
Evans and Vave were both playing first grade when we signed them from their previous clubs.

Latest posts