What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Parra Podcasts

Gronk

Staff member
The merkin from the Parramatta Cave is on TKs podcast this week.

images

https://www.google.com/podcasts?fee...3NWIzNDctOGVhMi00YzU0LTlhMjQtNTJhOWE5N2RjM2Fk

Pazza

First Grade
what happened to the ParraPodcast???

had been listening to it on soundcloud but they haven't posted in a couple of weeks!

Kornstar

Coach

had been listening to it on soundcloud but they haven't posted in a couple of weeks!

It's been on Apple except for 1 week, i think they said they may have given one of these weeks a miss because the Eels didn't turn up for their game. There was nothing to talk about after the Storm game that's for sure.

Obscene Assassin

First Grade

I know the guys. Had a week off, and had some audio issues last night so they recorded tonight. They're hoping to get it up tomorrow morning.

Kornstar

Coach
WT drops a few bombshells in this interview. Brian Smith was a total merkin to him and mindf**ked the shy teenager. Interesting considering it was at this time that Jamie Lyon was fed up with him and walked out on us.

I've heard stories about BS from reliable people, both players and on the coaching staff.

He was an interesting merkin that's for sure........a genius that let his ego always get in the way.......

strider

Post Whore
He seemed like someone players either liked or hated .... Several players say he was awesome for their career

Gronk

Staff member
He seemed like someone players either liked or hated .... Several players say he was awesome for their career
WT said that Smithy named him as 18th man for an away game in Qld. So the 18yo turned up with his bags packed. Smithy then turned to him and said what are you doing here ? Um you said I was 18th man. Yeah no you're not go home. WTF .

Parrapodcast is still going guys, sorry i haven't been posting been busy with local radio and packing up to move house.
I'll try to remember to put links when i can.
here is the link to last weeks-

Gronk

Staff member
WT said that Smithy named him as 18th man for an away game in Qld. So the 18yo turned up with his bags packed. Smithy then turned to him and said what are you doing here ? Um you said I was 18th man. Yeah no you're not go home. WTF .

Latest posts