What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NRL Most Hated 13

BranVan3000

Coach
1. Tedesco
2. Oates
3. Burns
4. Croker
5. T Trbojevic
6. Shaun Johnson
7. Cronk
8. Scott
9. Cook
10. J Trbojevic
11. Aubusson
12. Radley
13. Murray

Coached by Michael Maguire

Truly a despicable group of men

Meth

Staff member
I don't dislike enough players to form a team.

I still haven't got over Will Smith successfully milking a penalty against us last year by bouncing a ball onto Isaac Luke.

I haven't got over James Tamou and Josh Papali'i turning their back on the Kiwis for $$

I've never cared much for James Maloney.

Keegan Hipgrave seems like a dick.

Latrell Mitchell and Will Chambers do too.

That's about it.

Meth

Staff member
Something of a divergence from this topic perhaps, but who are the blokes that seem to play disproportionately well against you?

Both Maloney and Cleary have tended to play well against us, frustratingly- last week was the first time they haven't torn us to shreds.

Tom Turbo and DCE do the same.

I feel like Tyrone Peachey tends to over-perform against us- at least, he did when he was at the Panthers.

Cook dominates a lot of teams, but he walks all over us.

This thread belongs in the cave.

Only Paul Gallen and Josh Dugan are really hated for being plain street thugs, DCE is hated because of the way he talks, while Cameron Smith is hated for being petty, rude and nasty to his old friends and former team mates, like Cooper Cronk..

BranVan3000

Coach
He plays well against everyone but Adam Reynolds averages about 14 try assists per game against the Knights.
It’s because somebody on this forum brought a lol@souffs banner to a knights games and the team vowed to never lose to Knights again

firechild

First Grade
1. Darius Boyd
2. Blake Ferguson
3. Dylan Walker
4. Latrell Mitchell
5. DWZ
6. Cameron Munster
7. James Maloney
8. Matt Lodge
9. Cameron Smith (c)
10. Andrew Fifita
11. Adam Blair
12. Sam Burgess (vc)
13. Paul Gallen

I may have missed someone but do you think this could be the most hated NRL 13?

Smith and Burgess obviously captain and vice captain as they know how to get what they want from the refs :wink:

P.S this isn’t my most hated i have tried to base it on what I think the fans would think.
Russell Packer. Fifita moves to the bench. Fudge and Lodge should be the first 2 players picked.

hrundi99

First Grade
If it’s going on current players, then it’d surely be something along the lines of this

1) Darius Boyd
2) Jordan Rapana
3) BJ Leilua
4) Will Chambers
5) Suliasi Vunivalu
6) Cameron Munster
7) Mitchell Moses
8) Matt Lodge
9) Cameron Smith (c)
10) Josh McGuire
11) Sam Burgess
12) TPJ - overrated hack
13) Paul Gallen

How can you hate Jordy Raps?

Pommy

Coach
1. Tedesco
2. Oates
3. Burns
4. Croker
5. T Trbojevic
6. Shaun Johnson
7. Cronk
8. Scott
9. Cook
10. J Trbojevic
11. Aubusson
12. Radley
13. Murray

Coached by Michael Maguire

Truly a despicable group of men

Can’t understand how Shaun Johnson would make a most hated list.
I mean there’s some other questionable inclusions but Shaun Johnson and no Smith?

Latest posts