What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NFL Offseason Rumours and Updates

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
The Chiefs made the right choice in trading Ford. He's gone to a better place now.

Lol @ Chiefs for throwing away draft picks though.

nick87

Coach
But can he play DE? The chiefs are going to a 43 d now.

Also can he stay onside when his team makes the game winning interception to go to the superbowl?

4-3 and 3-4 is such a pointless idea these days. You spend like 70% of the time in nickel anyways

Dee Ford can rush the passer, any DC worth a punch should have been able to use him in that role

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
Has that POS Hill been banned for life yet? Can't imagine he'll survive if these audio tapes are verified and even half of what was said is true.

zombie jesus

Staff member

New team, new teammates to get to know, you'd think he would at least show his face. He hasn't been on a football field or in a team environment for almost 18 months.

nick87

Coach

New team, new teammates to get to know, you'd think he would at least show his face. He hasn't been on a football field or in a team environment for almost 18 months.
I get what you're saying re new team and the deal he signed and all that... but these guys dont get fully gtd contracts and get f**ked every which why by teams... these are voluntary workouts.

He has every right now to show and i wouldnt show if i were in his shoes

Haffa

I would love nothing more than to see them win their division and Bell dominate the AFC.

These aren't practices he needs to be involved in. Getting injured playing against the 4th string defence would be stupid.

zombie jesus

Staff member
I get what you're saying re new team and the deal he signed and all that... but these guys dont get fully gtd contracts and get f**ked every which why by teams... these are voluntary workouts.

He has every right now to show and i wouldnt show if i were in his shoes
I would. He just shat on his teammates in Pittsburgh by keeping them in the dark for months, he needs to get off on the right foot with the new guys. Just show up, say hello and be done with it.

zombie jesus

Staff member
This Jets/McCagnan/Gase reporting can't be good for Bell's ego. I don't believe for a second they'll trade him, but the fact the story is even out there is not a good start to his time in NY.

Haffa

I endorse this position. Give Dak 35 million a year for 15 years with automatic salary cap growth upgrades.