What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 Rd11: Non Parra Matches

TheParraboy

Staff member
stick that up ya roosters says Pearce as he scores and kisses the knights badge

Knights 22-6 HT

Kornstar

Coach
Latrell playing like shit in a shit performance = must be injured according to the commentators?

Or how about you just look great when your team plays well.

IMO Hayne's 2014 Dally M medal in a largely middle of the road team is the most impressive achievement. He dominated teams on his own and if even just a few players went with him we may have made the finals.......

Latrell looking like a world beater against nuffies never really impressed me and if he played for the Knights and did the same no commentator would give a shit nd they'd probably call him an enigma or something........

Kornstar

Coach
Nothing wrong with that tackle? It was the latest i've seen which is the illegal part! Of course it wasn't high but it was f**king late!

TheParraboy

Staff member
ref - nothing wrong with that tackle

wasnt square for a start, and was late, plus slammed his chest/shoulder on Pongas face

lol

IFR33K

Coach
Wow. Maria hits ponga and ponga leaves the field and no action. It was later than sivo’s hit, and shoulder hit ponga’s chin. Wtf.

Kornstar

Coach
Who played worse out of position, Fergo or Latrell?

On par i'd say.....except i bet the commentators weren't saying that Fergo must be injured........even though Fergo more than likely actually still is from the Canberra game.

Wally21

Bench
Great game. One gripe, refs letting knights go early in defense on almost every set. Wish there was some consistency. You let one team go early and not pull them up, they get a roll on and the opposition never recovers.
I’m no Rooster lover, but I bet if our boys came out next week and started going as early as the Knights, we would be penalised out of the game

Latest posts