What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

When do we call time?

Kornstar

Coach
Smith, Gennings, Terepo and Taka are the likely guys to get dropped with Alvaro also a possibility.

Salmon for Smith
Mennings for Jennings with Fergo back to the wing
Kaufusi for Terepo
Stone and Tepai for Taka & Alvaro

Moses played shit but I haven't heard 1 person say we should drop him for next week. A few have said not to re-sign him but not drop him when we don't have anyone else.

Moses is the easiest target on the field at the moment, his forwards are shit, his team around him is shit and he is the focus of our attack. Not arguing that he wasn't good but dropping him would just put even more pressure on a half that has probably never played NRL before.......

We can talk about replacements for other positions because we have options of some sort, what half options truly are there?

Noise

Coach
Moses is the easiest target on the field at the moment, his forwards are shit, his team around him is shit and he is the focus of our attack. Not arguing that he wasn't good but dropping him would just put even more pressure on a half that has probably never played NRL before.......

We can talk about replacements for other positions because we have options of some sort, what half options truly are there?

huh? I agree with you. I don't want Moses dropped.

hindy111

Post Whore
BA is a part of a much larger problem. One that appears to be too complex and strategic for the average football fan to understand based on the evidence shown to date.

I am happy to do an Avenger and change my mind on the above statement if anyone who is seeing red on BA can answer this question.

"What are the current factors that need to be overcome in order to make the Parramatta club a successful enterprise that fans take pride in supporting?"

Best answer gets a pack of Winfield Blues and a six-pack of Woodstock.

I will start with a steady flow of juniors coming into first grade. That does seem to be happening now. Buy big name players doesn't work. Sure 1 or 2 is fine but fans always feel a bond with juniors coming in from the system.
I am also starting to think type of men they are. The competitive nature of the individuals and the morals they hold should be considered. Respectable men. I use Jake Tribovij as an example. What a great role model for a club.

Avenger

Immortal
I hate everything about his coaching. Everything. His drab, dopey press conferences is the icing on the shit cake.

Gronk

Staff member
Hands up who went off too early ?

giphy.gif

Latest posts