What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 R11 Fri - Knights 38-12 Roosters @ McDonald Jones

Round 11: Knights v Roosters

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

billygilmore

Juniors
People can laugh but that's sometimes the sort of humiliating loss that can help you as the much hyped defending Premiers.

It strips away the veneer and leaves the players in no uncertain terms about the enormity of the challenge ahead.

Our poor start to last season which included some awful losses I believe galvanised the team.

Let's hope this has a similar effect.

And speaking from a purely neutral perspective, this is the turbo charged jolt that the fairly weak 2019 season desperately needed.

It was looking like a dull 3 team comp. But suddenly a new contender has emerged. And maybe when injuries clear up the Raiders, Sharks and Sea Eagles will join the fray too.

The ultimate challenge for the Knights now is to play like that every week. There's NO EXCUSE not to do so because they're clearly capable.

The loss they had to have, thanks Keating

mozza91

Coach
That was erotic. The best I’ve seen us play in years.

Losing Keary was a big blow but we’d of still won if he stayed on. Our forwards totally outclassed theirs.

The week off will do wonders for the guys carrying injuries too.

Love the pissing and moaning from the Chooks fans in this thread too. You deserved that loss for your arrogance in resting Cronk. Hope for your sake it doesn’t start a slump.

Pedge1971

First Grade
This thread is starting to smell a lot like the "If Cronk joins the Roosters the 2018 competiton is over" thread.

It's rnd 10. We're missing our half, 5/8 and hooker and playing teams playing the game of their lives in b2b weeks.

And you're all ejaculating.

Fair play. But see you in September fellas let's see who's got the stiffy then :D
Have a f**king sook Tommy.

Pedge1971

First Grade
This is why it’s so hard to go back to back. Every game is a grand final for the opposition and the injuries pile up due to the intensity of playing that game every week

And our f**kwit coach rests our best player who announced his retirement in front of the team during the week declaring something like: "you thought my training and preparations over the last 15 years was intense, watch me in the next 20 weeks!"

Robinson was happy to throw the game...

Last edited: