What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 R11 Fri - Knights 38-12 Roosters @ McDonald Jones

Round 11: Knights v Roosters

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Pedge1971

First Grade
Only Latrell thinks Latrell is a 5/8th.

He's the worlds best centre by a million miles but he wants to play a more important position.

It'd be like Jerry Rice wanting a crack at QB.

It's just silly.

Know your place, Latrell!

At centre you're Latrell the GoaT.

At 5/8 you're just Latrine.

Souffs got dis...

big hit!

Bench
Roosters are off next week. Unless he has an injury, surely you Cooper plays last night? Interesting decision

super_coach

First Grade
Knights were great, quick play the balls and lots of yards out of D/H set the platform. Don’t under estimate the Chooks, any team missing three starting spine players will struggle, but the Knights certainly gave other teams a game plan to follow when playing the Chooks

mozza91

Coach
Nearly 12 hours since full time and my erection is yet to go down. May need to consult a doctor.

gerg

Juniors
Nearly 12 hours since full time and my erection is yet to go down. May need to consult a doctor.

No need for a doctor, just watch the Eels/Panthers game - just be careful you don't get a STD.

Well played by the knights. This is how most fans expected them to play, except your spud of a coach moved Ponga. At least he realised his mistake.

Silent Knight

First Grade
Knights were awesome... surely they can keep their form up and play finals.

I think it depends a bit on when Levi is back, he really has been good for us and taken a lot of pressure off Pearce. Hopefully the injury news is kind.

In saying that though Watson did a more than adequate job for us last night.

Tommy Smith

Referee
Ugh, I was hoping the bookies would get just as excited as LU over our mauling last night. Alas we're still $2.90 to win the comp.

I wanted to see us blow out to $5. Money for jam!

I see the Knights are still $20 though which is too long so perhaps a Roosters-Knights GF will pay well.

pantherz9103

First Grade
Any team that can flog the Rorters is a team I like watching. Since it's rather unlikely Penrith will make the finals, I hope the Knights can make it and maybe go all the way.

TheFrog

Coach
Well I'll be. JWH charged. 2 weeks even for early plea. I wonder if they'll have a chat with Cummins over letting such a play pass? He'll probably front the judiciary but it looks pretty clear cut.

Valheru

Coach
People can laugh but that's sometimes the sort of humiliating loss that can help you as the much hyped defending Premiers.

It strips away the veneer and leaves the players in no uncertain terms about the enormity of the challenge ahead.

Our poor start to last season which included some awful losses I believe galvanised the team.

Let's hope this has a similar effect.

And speaking from a purely neutral perspective, this is the turbo charged jolt that the fairly weak 2019 season desperately needed.

It was looking like a dull 3 team comp. But suddenly a new contender has emerged. And maybe when injuries clear up the Raiders, Sharks and Sea Eagles will join the fray too.

The ultimate challenge for the Knights now is to play like that every week. There's NO EXCUSE not to do so because they're clearly capable.

Exactly.

July 20 will be interesting. Some of the knights players carried on a bit last night so no doubt that date is circled on the calendar. The knights have given the roosters a rare reason to really get up for a regular season game.

Vic Mackey

Referee
Exactly.

July 20 will be interesting. Some of the knights players carried on a bit last night so no doubt that date is circled on the calendar. The knights have given the roosters a rare reason to really get up for a regular season game.

Yeah I find that side of things a bit odd from this Knights team, they love the talk. Like when they beat the sharks and mouthed off at Gal for stuff he said 3 years ago. For a team that hasn’t achieved anything it seems they’re setting themselves up to be targets.