What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rnd 12 team list thread vs Bunnies

Gronk

Staff member
Injured players Mennings, Tepai and Stone are available for selection. We might not have Fergo if picked for origin. Gutho a long shot.

For the Bunnies they might be without Gagai, Graham, Walker, Cook, Reynolds ?

Will there be massive changes for the Eels ?

Kornstar

Coach
This is going to be a massacre, even with Souths depleted. Reserve grade players always look like Australian representatives against us.......

TheParraboy

Staff member
We need a decent win here to give us some confidence going into the Sharks and Broncos games the following weeks

I don't think we will have anyone away for origin

I think we may see Russel Crowe at the game

Pazza

First Grade
in an attempt to fix the loose middle defence of this team i think if i was BA i'd go:

gutho
fergo
hoffman
jennings
sivo
smith
moses
lane
mahoney
paulo
taka
niukore
mau

salmon
mannah
stone
gower

lets get back to Sivo, Fergo and Gutherson having a lot of carries and improving the mobility of the middle forwards. Lane can kick back out to the edge later in the game, he played in the middle vs the panthers.

Kornstar

Coach

Soto

Bench
1 Bevan French
2 Sivo
3 MJ
4 Hoffman
5 Fergo
6 Guth
7 Moses
8 Tepai
9 Mahoney
10 Jnr
11 Lane
12 Manu
13 Stone

14 Mannah
15 Nikuore
16 Kafusi
17 Taka
Better side
Id still have Niukore back row with Mau lock.
Salmon for taka and provides Mahoney coverage. Gower deserves to retain his spot. Him and Lane were the only fwds who could be pleased with their games the other night. I still think we need to find a spot for Evans.
Has good leg drive and apart from Nathan Brown only player capable of pulling off a big hit..
If Stefano has a big game tomorrow should come firmly into calculations..

Gronk

Staff member
You are right, we should get twisted about politics instead.......
Not at all. I didn’t slit my wrists over the election. My preference is that it didn’t end up that way, but I’m not losing any sleep over it.

Gronk

Staff member
Reynolds broken leg. Walker playing origin with Murray, Cook and Gagai. Inglis out. Johnston injured.

IF we can hold their fowards and the ball ...

hindy111

Post Whore
What makes you think that Salmon will be better than Hoff ? Hoff has been very goodfor us this year.

I don't . And he may not be. But there is the chance he is and gets better and better. And by season end cements a spot for future in centres and a problem is solved

Gronk

Staff member
I don't . And he may not be. But there is the chance he is and gets better and better. And by season end cements a spot for future in centres and a problem is solved
So maybe he should play some reggies at centre where he can set the world on fire first. That Xeri merkin sure didn’t get a rails run into NRL like Salmon has.

hindy111

Post Whore
So maybe he should play some reggies at centre where he can set the world on fire first. That Xeri merkin sure didn’t get a rails run into NRL like Salmon has.

I think he is playing 5/8 today.
I find this decision odd.

Anyhows I think we will win our next 3 on trot. And I predict people will lay off BA for a bit.

Latest posts