What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Keeping the Faith

Beavers Headgear

First Grade
just watched the first ep of the series on sky going over the history of the Warriors, absolutely sensational watch that brought back heaps of memories so if you missed it make sure you catch a replay

Blair

Coach
We often forget the '90s when it comes to the Warriors.

It was so long ago, I understand that. For those of us who lived through it, it can seem like a lifetime ago. Those first two seasons were so exciting. Then came Super League in '97. Both '98 and '99 were forgettable years.

I heard about this doco, Beave. Thanks for reminding me but.

Beavers Headgear

First Grade
Lol he should still be alive and kicking

Graeme Hughes screaming “seeeeeeeeeeeeensational” and “oudenryan” was great stuff in the late 90s.

Next week they move onto the daniel anderson era

I will watch it tonight. Im thinking its mostly recycled stuff we see mostly on other snippets or best of warrior dvds? Anything new that has never been seen before?

Beavers Headgear

First Grade
I will watch it tonight. Im thinking its mostly recycled stuff we see mostly on other snippets or best of warrior dvds? Anything new that has never been seen before?

Na quite different, properly produced sports doco full of interviews and running through the story of the club. Last night had the likes of Robson, Lowe, J Vagana, Bell, Deaker, Butcher etc chiming in all the way through it

Scott

Bench

Ian Robson was really good. Most of the stuff out of his mouth was new. Same with Greg Alexander.

Good show. Looking forward to the next episode. Such a rollercoaster following this club. Amazing highs, dreadful lows.

Big Marn

Juniors
It will also screen free-to-air on Saturday 6pm, Prime, ahead of the 25th anniversary match against the Broncos, which will also be live and free-to-air on Prime.

Iafeta

Referee
Will it be streamed for those of us in West Island?

Memories for me from the early days are the fire tunnel, the drummers, Frano poor bloke breaking his leg against the Reds, Freeman having the crowd sing hit the road Jack to him when he was sin binned, Platt and his dogs instead of the Paul brothers, Stace, the former ABs, being dudded by the touchie in the very first game (nothing has changed), Blake with his chip and chase game was quite lethal at times, Kevin Iro and Q coming home, Super Syd, my favourite player Nitro Hitro, and John Monie miscounting replacements to cost us a place in the finals in year one (I reckon that would have made a massive massive difference to how our club went from there). Also the reserve grade team was a team of ex Lion Red Cup legends.