What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 11 vs Rabbitohs @ ANZ Stadium

Who will win? Round 11: Rabbitohs v Wests Tigers

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I see this game going 13+ one way or another. I hope Brooks has been on the tackling pads all week because he'll be seeing a lot of SB. we need to be very smart in this area of defence. Particularly when defending our line.

As pointed out already there's a fair there for us to exploit.

Go tigers !!!!!!

Tiger05

First Grade
This is dumb, I’d have him being the coach or even being the ceo, that is a joke obviously, you want to win a comp right, than you don’t want him in your best 17, ok in reserves.

His hit-ups are unreal. He is too slow for the outside backs. The only spot I can see him performing consistently is in the middle. I'd give him a shot there. He may be quick for a middle forward. His ball handling won't be anywhere near as much of an issue.

His hit-ups are unreal. He is too slow for the outside backs. The only spot I can see him performing consistently is in the middle. I'd give him a shot there. He may be quick for a middle forward. His ball handling won't be anywhere near as much of an issue.
Oh My God.
Are you, being serious? The son of Tim?

Tigerm

First Grade
Strange results so far this round, a win tomorrow and we move into top 6, a loss keeps us still in top 8? If I'm reading it right.

The unknown

Juniors
The knights racking up a score against Roosters has gotta fire the boys up even more, got a good feeling about us

Vic Mackey

Referee
Mbye injured himself at training, looking like we’ll be:

1. Thompson
2. Nofoaluma
3. Momirovski
4. Marsters
5. Jennings

Im not convinced that’s not our best 1-5, hopefully they show us they are

Apparently Bellamy was using Fonua from the bench and in the forwards before he left the Storm ,according to a mate of mine that follows the Storm.
While I like his go forward ,we really need some pace and height from our outside backs.

I hope the upsets keep coming this weekend, what are the chances of Nofo running in off his wing to let a try in? ,the other concern I have is Brooks getting targeted with high kicks on our line.

Pezz70

Juniors
I hope the upsets keep coming this weekend, what are the chances of Nofo running in off his wing to let a try in? ,the other concern I have is Brooks getting targeted with high kicks on our line.
I would say he is at least odds on to let one or two in. We’ve replaced a Gumby with a Gumby, Nofoaluma’s poor defence far outweighs any plus in attack. Been out for a while hopefully he will be pumped and have a blinder

Pezz70

Juniors
I don’t like the Liddle off the bench! Have to go with 3 forwards and Chee -Kam. Just a waste

To be honest I don't know why teams don't do that more often against us. I'm glad they don't but I can't understand why. We have about the shortest back line in the comp.

Pezz70

Juniors
Tigers will see 50 put on them tonight they are getting bashed early, failing to get them on their backs. Bad news. Penalty after penalty

Latest posts