What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 11 V Eels

franklin2323

Immortal
Manly just got touched up by the titans and wont have trbojevic next Thursday due to origin so we should definitely beat them at home next week.The following week we play roosters away after origin we should have everyone available and there stars will be backing up that would be a massive confidence booster if we can knock over the premiers.

There isn't a single team we can yet say we should beat BUT Manly with the 17 they will field. As well as Roosters with 6 guys either backing up or resting after Origin are ones we are likely to win... As long as we bring the right attitude

Abacus

Juniors
Amazing what a win does. There is much room for improvement, a lot of really stupid penalties in the first half, and a fair amount of dropped ball, although Parra were worse in that department. Manly without the brothers and DCE are certainly beatable.
And now no Parker - put the house on us!!!

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade
I haven't seen anything in the news.
Did Luai get charged for his late hit?

No.

Unlike others I am far from positive about the next 2 games. Especially when you consider the type of form we are as a club bringing into the game against Manly.

I was at the game (at home) against Manly, and our bottoms were well and truly smacked.

I'm of the belief that if you don't play to the best of your ability each game, there is a good chance you will be lapped.

The yak

Juniors
No.

Unlike others I am far from positive about the next 2 games. Especially when you consider the type of form we are as a club bringing into the game against Manly.

I was at the game (at home) against Manly, and our bottoms were well and truly smacked.

I'm of the belief that if you don't play to the best of your ability each game, there is a good chance you will be lapped.

I be honest I didn't think we would beat Parra.
I take things a week at a time.
As fans we got a win and don't have to worry about Manly till next week.Who will be without Jake Tralphabet. A big loss for them.

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade
I be honest I didn't think we would beat Parra.
I take things a week at a time.
As fans we got a win and don't have to worry about Manly till next week.Who will be without Jake Tralphabet. A big loss for them.

I am the same. I've learnt over the years never to crow before the game. Even though I have a positive personality, I never book wins before they happen.

The yak

Juniors
Keary has been ruled out of Origin with concussion. Cody Walker the favourite now for 6.
Don't know if that makes a Walker/ Reynolds halves paring more appealing.
Surely Maloney is not back in the frame?

GongPanther

Referee
Parramatta gave away 6 or 7 penalties inside their 20 last night, an obviously deliberate ploy. This allowed them to reset the defensive line each time.
This seems to happen every week. This is one reason we have so many tackles in the opposition 20.
And no ten mins in the bin.

GongPanther

Referee
Hopefully Cleary does not make the 1st SOO. Then he can have a point to prove against Manly, then be fresh for the Roasters.

The yak

Juniors
Very interesting.

I don't think Cleary/Walker will work. I also don't like Reynolds/Cleary.

Its either Reynolds/Walker or Maloney/Cleary for me.

With Walker/Reynolds they also have the club combination of Cook.

age.s

First Grade
How could anyone who's watched even one of our games sit there and think "Yep, those halves should be playing Origin"?

Kilkenny

Coach
How could anyone who's watched even one of our games sit there and think "Yep, those halves should be playing Origin"?

No one. But they are the incumbents on the back of a winning series. I wouldn’t pick either of them but I think Fittler will stick solid with Cleary and to a certain extent it may just be the tonic he needs. Another origin campaign, particularly a successful one could benefit his game no end.