What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 R11 Sat - Warriors 2-8 Broncos @ Rarotonga Mt Smart

Round 11: Warriors v Broncos

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

no name

Coach
If they cart him in-goal we get a penalty, made no sense at all
It shouldn’t have been a penalty if they got him in goal.
I can see that the ref was trying to avoid the whole voluntary tackle thing, but he called held way too quickly. Should only be called if Milford’s feet are lifted off the ground.

blaza88z

Coach
There's no advantage for tackling around the legs, you're better off holding them up and waiting for a 2nd to come in low, it needs to be looked at

blaza88z

Coach
It shouldn’t have been a penalty if they got him in goal.
I can see that the ref was trying to avoid the whole voluntary tackle thing, but he called held way too quickly. Should only be called if Milford’s feet are lifted off the ground.

It's always a penalty, if the bloke lays there and gets picked up and dragged in goal, it's a penalty, it always is

typicalfan

Coach
I know people dislike penalty goals but take that one before and its 4-0 which is basically a try. It also stops the Broncos levelling the game with a penalty goal.

Meth

Staff member
Warriors have been very strong defensively in the middle. Especially Blair