What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 R11 Sat - Warriors 2-8 Broncos @ Rarotonga Mt Smart

Round 11: Warriors v Broncos

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Meth

Staff member
Massive win for the Broncos to be 2-2

Dumb, dumb, dumb from Papali'i

typicalfan

Coach
Both teams defenses have been outstanding very high quality.

The difference is the Warriors are winning the middle but then the Broncos look better when in the attacking zone. Glenn got really close twice.

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
This is starting to feel like the Cowboys game again. All the running in the first half without it showing on the scoreboard.

typicalfan

Coach
If you were on the Broncos you would be feeling good and if you were on the Warriors you'd feel nervous.

Meth

Staff member
I will be incredibly surprised if the Broncos don't win this match. It's bound to swing.

Iafeta

Referee
It’s basically a game between Payne Haas and Ken Maumalo at the moment.

Unless Brisbane have been worn down a touch, the Broncos defence should be too good. Unless Kearney has been watching and sees a tactic to unlock this defence.

Of course that is not borne of reality so Brisbane have got this.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
The kiwi no 8, what do they see in him? The likes of Milford win the contact against him. Must be 30kgs of hair. Saw better in Canterbury Cup today for them.

Anyways if the Warriors can remain patient and hold the ball they have done enough to win the backend.

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
I will be incredibly surprised if the Broncos don't win this match. It's bound to swing.

8-3 penalty count. We won't survive it being squared up to 9-9.

Possession is 50-50 which probably shows we've been too wasteful.

Way too many missed tackles for us though. 18-5.

Meth

Staff member
We actually needed Lawton out there at about the 30 minute mark.

blaza88z

Coach
The kiwi no 8, what do they see in him? The likes of Milford win the contact against him. Must be 30kgs of hair. Saw better in Canterbury Cup today for them.

Anyways if the Warriors can remain patient and hold the ball they have done enough to win the backend.

I was going to say that earlier, he wouldn't be in the side if it wasn't for that flock of hair, you could almost list a side in the history of the NRL where the players quickly became has-beens once they got a decent haircut

Mason, Idris and Woods come to mind off the top of my head

typicalfan

Coach
I was going to say that earlier, he wouldn't be in the side if it wasn't for that flock of hair, you could almost list a side in the history of the NRL where the players quickly became has-beens once they got a decent haircut

Mason, Idris and Woods come to mind off the top of my head
Joel Clinton.

Latest posts