What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Waqa Blake

Whino

Bench
Only thing I can think of is that he has come off an excellent run at fullback for NZ. Captained the team and was also nominated for a Golden Boot.

Similar to Moylan returning from Origin wanting to be a 6.

A couple of people have said that. He came back from rep duty in the off season a changed man.

Last edited:

BxTom

Bench
Makes no sense that he would 'demand' a position after 5 years of happily playing where he was asked.

Why would he suddenly care so much more this year?

I don't expect we will ever see him in our jersey again. But I don't think we will ever know the full truth as to why. Only rumours.
Yep, agree. I think something more is/was afoot.

Panfa

Juniors
I think mcguire pumped up zelezniaks tyres over in england by making him fullback and captain he finiahed last yr off well but this yr he has been nothing but disgraceful.

Panfa

Juniors
I saw enough today in chrichton fitzgibbon johns and mcgrady plus aekins to say see ya later zelezniak you will not be missed trust me.

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade
I think mcguire pumped up zelezniaks tyres over in england by making him fullback and captain he finiahed last yr off well but this yr he has been nothing but disgraceful.

I trust your judgement on this.

I've not been on the DWZ bus for quite a while. I was actually suprised when he re-signed actually.

franklin2323

Immortal
Only thing I can think of is that he has come off an excellent run at fullback for NZ. Captained the team and was also nominated for a Golden Boot.

Similar to Moylan returning from Origin wanting to be a 6.

It happens often. I remember Blake Austin turning down re-signing with Canberra as 'he could get more elsewhere'. Now is in the cold of England

OldPanther

Coach
/endthread

giphy.gif

Pomoz

Bench
Ahh Bernard Cribbens! I love that bloke. “There I was digging this hole, hole in the ground so big and sort of round”. A classic song right up there with “Right said Fred”. “Tried to shift it, couldn’t even lift it, we were going nowhere so we had a cuppa tea”. They don’t make them like that anymore.

Latest posts