What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sack mcgregor

blacksafake

First Grade
I think I said 8th - 12th at seasons start, I sincerely believe we will finish bottom 4 this season.

Our coach will keep his job though, so not too excited about next season. He can take a travel machine and sign Andrew Johns, Billy Slater and Reg Gasnier, and he would make them all reggies level.
He'd turn Gasnier into a battering ram.
The bloke has NFI

TruSaint

Referee
Hazz I always thought Craig Young was our worst coach in his 44 games in charge, until Steve Price took his mantle with 60 unforgettable games. But this current Peanut coach laps them all and has been given 88 games to showcase his incompetence. IMO he's had a far superior playing roster than the other two and has shown very very little in player development, but has managed to un-skill potential & talent.

Excellent point,

We have have some duds, Young, price, Farrah, etc, but this guy has had 6 years ( 7 if we include next year ).

Thats just farcical.

since77

Juniors
It's amazing how the media never ever question his credentials to be a head coach or the clubs reasons for extending him.EVER
When he was resigned they all applauded it and said he deserved it. Last week Ritchie came out in the Telegraph and bagged Dragons fans for all the anti Mc Gregor social media posts. It was the dumbest and most factually incorrect article I’ve read for ages. The media love the guy.

St Georgio

Juniors
When he was resigned they all applauded it and said he deserved it. Last week Ritchie came out in the Telegraph and bagged Dragons fans for all the anti Mc Gregor social media posts. It was the dumbest and most factually incorrect article I’ve read for ages. The media love the guy.
They love him because it keeps this once great team a mediocre level to there delight!

Crush

Coach
When I read Fox Sports "High" "Lows" wrap up of round 11 absolutely no mention of our predicament and McGregor.
Happens with regular monotony.
I was listening to Macquarie Sports Radio on the way home and the talk back topic was "Did Dragons and Parra prematurely extend their coaches this year"
The fans calling in were disgusted. Everyone is scratching their heads as to why they would do it with no other clubs chasing these coaches.
I was thoroughly enjoying it. The radio announcer and fans were very critical. This is the kind of noise the club deserves.

TruSaint

Referee
I was listening to Macquarie Sports Radio on the way home and the talk back topic was "Did Dragons and Parra prematurely extend their coaches this year"
The fans calling in were disgusted. Everyone is scratching their heads as to why they would do it with no other clubs chasing these coaches.
I was thoroughly enjoying it. The radio announcer and fans were very critical. This is the kind of noise the club deserves.

I happened to be driving home not long ago and heard the same.

It seemed like i was on this forum for those few calls.

Yes, about f**king time it got some airtime.

PS Parra are 8th and we are 13th...

Even the Parra fans object to the extension of their coach.

Smack

Coach

The day I give a f**k about what that fat f**k genius thinks of me, is the day I start watching afl

Crush

Coach
I'm actually going to email Andrew Webster, an avid Dragons fan and query him why no media has thrown the hard questions at McGregor. We deserve a genuine answer.
I'll go first
"Mary you seem to make a lot of excuses after a loss, more than most other coaches. Do you think that maybe you yourself are mostly responsible for the losses and that your lack of ability to devise game plans and select the right players in their correct positions is mostly to blame?"
"Mary, can you explain to the fans how and why Euan Aitken was dropped out of the starting 13 yet made his way back into the starting centre position after seemingly getting worse and worse and displaying no improvement since being dropped due to poor form?"

Latest posts