What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rnd 12 team list thread vs Bunnies

Chipmunk

Coach
Mannah dropped on form
Alvaro dropped on form
Taka dropped on form
Kaufusi needs more minutes/match fitness
Salmon needs a break or we risk injury (he is still 20 years of age and growing)

That's my "just in" mail.
Period.

So if Salmon needs a break why is he listed to play in Second Grade?

hindy111

Post Whore
I reckon we will beat Souths and by about 20.
If we did lose id be very very worried going forward. I am confident we win and get the Browns back the following week. Part of me wonders if part of these droppi gs is due to BA wanting these guys dropped to find form and he thinks can get job without them against a weak Souths side.
I'd start Stone and push Tepai into prop with Evans back to the bench. In dontnlike the idea of Evans and Jnr defending the middle together.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
so if Timmy was dropped on form, why was he replaced with Evans who has no form ?

surely TImmy has enough credits in the bank to persevere with him being out of form for a few weeks rather than replacing him with a bloke with no form for as long as he has played for us

Eelogical

Referee
so if Timmy was dropped on form, why was he replaced with Evans who has no form ?

surely TImmy has enough credits in the bank to persevere with him being out of form for a few weeks rather than replacing him with a bloke with no form for as long as he has played for us
Totally agree. On this form I'm expecting Davey to get a run.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
I reckon we will beat Souths and by about 20.
If we did lose id be very very worried going forward. I am confident we win and get the Browns back the following week. Part of me wonders if part of these droppi gs is due to BA wanting these guys dropped to find form and he thinks can get job without them against a weak Souths side.
It might be to combat the take-it-easy syndrome against a team we're expected to beat.

Kornstar

Coach
All good. Hopefully you don’t make a bad choice :sunglasses:

I work in Parramatta a couple of days a week now and park at the stadium, i guess just seeing it the last few days has made me think "i'm going there this Friday" and i forgot how much we sucked on Thursday.......

I absolutely am making the wrong decision!!

Happy MEel

First Grade
BA’s brain farts have coincided with his extension. No doubt he would have signed prior to the Melbourne game seeing as though it was announced on the Monday after getting belted by 54 points.

Since then we have had the hookerless first 25 minutes against Melbourne and then some of the most bizarre team selections the following 2 weeks.

I reckon there’s a case to suggest that BA feels like he can take monumentally crazy risks now his immediate future is sorted in the hope of turning into some sort of SuperCoach.

He largely played it safe with team selections for the first 8 rounds and we were 5 and 3. Why the f**k is he making radical changes and messing with a winning formula. Sure there could be some minor tinkering such as dropping Peni and Taka but the rest were doing a job.

Last edited: