What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team vs. Eels

bluefox68

Staff member
Stake hasn’t been around, so:

1. Moylan
2. Capewell
3. Dugan
4. Morris
5. Xerri
6. Johnson
7. Townsend
8. Fifita
9. Brailey
10. Prior
11. Nikora
12. Graham
13. Gallen (c)

14. Brailey B
15. Bukuya
16. Hamlin-Uele
17. Williams

Once Woods is available, I would rest a front rower every week for 3 weeks, and see who handles it best.

snout

First Grade
B2.

Not required.

Pretty sure someone sitting on the bench for 73 minutes isn't necessary when we have B1 who does the same thing.

chewsta

First Grade
B2.

Not required.

Pretty sure someone sitting on the bench for 73 minutes isn't necessary when we have B1 who does the same thing.

I agree with ya. I like what B2 brings to the team but he doesnt get much of a go. Just field a massive rotating forward pack and trample everyone instead.

B2 is the project in the works. Jayden is only just coming on in development now. If they have already made a decision on which of the two they will keep is it such a bad idea? My bench is Woods, Bakuya, Capewell, Brailey. Uele and Williams will get chances moving forward and they are our future. B2 covers hooking role, Capewell utility, Boogs seasoned, Woods no brainer.

B2 is the project in the works. Jayden is only just coming on in development now. If they have already made a decision on which of the two they will keep is it such a bad idea? My bench is Woods, Bakuya, Capewell, Brailey. Uele and Williams will get chances moving forward and they are our future. B2 covers hooking role, Capewell utility, Boogs seasoned, Woods no brainer.

Suddenly we have good depth in the squad
Hard to leave Uele and Williams out But it makes sense given the players returning. Bluefox idea of rest a different ffront rower every week I guess is other option... Hard to be a coach but at least he has some options now.

President Trump

Juniors

That bench is too skinny IMO.

carinashark

First Grade
Williams will be a great lock. We should have done a deal with the Cowboys , we keep Uele they can have Woodsy,Moylan and Capes.

Chimp

Bench
Boogs and B2 both drop out of the team before Williams or Uele for me.

I'd suggest once Woodsy is back fit, we'll give Fifita a rest for at least a couple of weeks.