What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sack mcgregor

If he replies I bet you he’ll say something along the lines of he loves the club, is well liked, has had to deal with injuries, no Widdop, JDB blah blah
PS
I’ll email as well
Ask the most glaring, "elephant in the room" question.
What criteria did the club use to make the appointment in the first place?
His CV was never up to FG standard.
How did he end up Head Coach at St. George?
Because if that question is answered truthfully, then all the excuses that follow are irrelevant and hollow.

Eastview

Juniors
I just heard that the board have virtually given Mary a "free pass" for this season and he will be judged on 2020 and it is likely he will be extended if they start well in 2020... surely this is a gee up!!!! Can anyone confirm if this is true? Even if it is remotely true its absolute rubbish

zombiebloodlust

Juniors
I just heard that the board have virtually given Mary a "free pass" for this season and he will be judged on 2020 and it is likely he will be extended if they start well in 2020... surely this is a gee up!!!! Can anyone confirm if this is true? Even if it is remotely true its absolute rubbish
Does it sound:
  • lacking professionalism
  • utterly ridiculous
  • cronyistic
If yes, it's probably true.

Extension happy Board early in the season - wouldn't surprise me.
Why not be judged on 2019?
He got a free pass in 2016.
Another in 2017.
How many free passes is this guy going to get.
The Board is determined to prove everyone wrong.
Sheer arrogance, self righteousness and self serving ego.
Having said all that, I hope your wrong about this.

TruSaint

Referee

I dont know where you heard that mate, but I find that very hard to believe. Even by our standards.

Efresh

Coach
The sooner we all accept mary is safe until at least the end of origin next year, the sooner we can get back to debating why Aitken is so shit.

A few wins early next year will see another 2 year extension. Because “Recruitment targets need certainty over a 3 year window.”