What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 Crowd Watch

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
It's also Parra v Souths.

Given last week got 16k v a last-placed Penrith, Parra's form is in tatters, four players dropped and Souths are fielding reggies, I'd be stunned if it creeps much past 20k.

Perth Red

Post Whore
Until they release another couple of blocks next week.

Yeh they have been dribbling them out. We just got a release of about 800 seats last week, which was good as I got a reasonable seat for $150! They did say final release but that may be like a Johnny Farnham final tour.

Marlins

Juniors
Panthers v Sea Eagles 11k
Eels v Rabbitohs 21k
Bulldogs v Raiders 11k
Titans v Cowboys 17k

Have a good chance of 15k Average.

T-Boon

Coach
Watching highlights of the Yankees game this morning, the Yankees advertise their next home game behind the catcher. So fans watching on TV know exactly how and where to get tickets with the push of a button. "Aaron Judge just hit a homer? I've got to get out to the next game".
You are most likely to be thinking about getting tickets to future games during the hype while the game is on. This is one of the reasons one of the great sports organisations gets big crowds even though they play on average 3 home games a week.

Pommy

Coach
Watching highlights of the Yankees game this morning, the Yankees advertise their next home game behind the catcher. So fans watching on TV know exactly how and where to get tickets with the push of a button. "Aaron Judge just hit a homer? I've got to get out to the next game".
You are most likely to be thinking about getting tickets to future games during the hype while the game is on. This is one of the reasons one of the great sports organisations gets big crowds even though they play on average 3 home games a week.

You were watching baseball? Suddenly your other posts make a lot more sense.

Stallion

First Grade
this will be lucky to get 7k...... sigh.

It's freezing in Newcastle. So I'd imagine even colder in Penrith. Night time football does make crowds think twice on attending. The Thursday night just compounds the unlikely attendance preference for fans.

Diesel

Referee
Congratulations to the 8k that turned up on a cold Thursday night and a massive middle finger to 9 and the NRL for this game being scheduled on a weekend with byes.