What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Matty Bhoy

Juniors
Eels push ahead with DWZ plans
Parramatta have moved to secure Dallin Watene-Zelezniak’s signature with North Queensland also circling the Kiwi captain.

The Eels this week met Watene-Zelezniak’s manager about the prospect of luring him to the club before the June 30 signings deadline.

It’s understood the club is yet to table Watene-Zelezniak a deal but still want him to play right centre.

The Eels are expecting inspirational forward Nathan Brown to return from injury against Cronulla next week

https://www.nrl.com/news/2019/05/30...that-cost-souths-the-signature-of-payne-haas/

Sounds promising on the DWZ front. I'm happier though, reading Browny is close to returning. We've missed that intensity.

Is DWZ really what we need? I'm asking because I havn't seen much of him but have noted that a fair few in the NRL section of this site do not rate him. He might be better than what we have but should we be aiming higher?

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Is DWZ really what we need? I'm asking because I havn't seen much of him but have noted that a fair few in the NRL section of this site do not rate him. He might be better than what we have but should we be aiming higher?
The main thing is he's available while we have cap space to spend. If he's better than what we have and he isn't pushing other high earners into reserve grade then he's a good signing at the right price.

IFR33K

Coach

I’d say no. We need our forwards to win the battle first and foremost. We’ve been losing the ruck for a few weeks now

Johnny88

Juniors
The Winemaker Just Dropped Some Huge Mail Regarding Angus Crichton’s NRL Future
ON THE RUSH HOUR WITH MG

The mysterious NRL insider hears plenty on the grapevine - hence the suitable moniker - and once again joined the show on Wednesday to spill the beans on the most recent whisperings.

According to The Winemaker, the Sydney Roosters aren’t impressed with the Angus Crichton's start to life on the East of Sydney. especially after he copped a fair bake from coach Trent Robinson after the club's loss to the Knights last Friday.
The roosters are not happy with what they paid for him and would even be interested in given him back to Souths if they wanted him.

https://www.triplem.com.au/story/th...-regarding-angus-crichton-s-nrl-future-139191

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
The Winemaker Just Dropped Some Huge Mail Regarding Angus Crichton’s NRL Future
ON THE RUSH HOUR WITH MG

The mysterious NRL insider hears plenty on the grapevine - hence the suitable moniker - and once again joined the show on Wednesday to spill the beans on the most recent whisperings.

According to The Winemaker, the Sydney Roosters aren’t impressed with the Angus Crichton's start to life on the East of Sydney. especially after he copped a fair bake from coach Trent Robinson after the club's loss to the Knights last Friday.
The roosters are not happy with what they paid for him and would even be interested in given him back to Souths if they wanted him.

https://www.triplem.com.au/story/th...-regarding-angus-crichton-s-nrl-future-139191
What do they expect? He's an amputee who attended a private school. Like Steven Sotloff.

Latest posts