What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 12 v Manly

Marky Mark

Juniors
I think we've found our 9.

Martin is a freak - exactly what we need.

Luai has twinkle toes - love that dude.

Would have been a more convincing win if the ref didn't blatantly cheat.

betcats

Referee
How can a guy like malarkai get an nrl contract but Naden can’t? I’d take him as a backup winger in a heartbeat, big fast kid who defended well and can play centre or fullback in a pinch.

betcats

Referee
I think we've found our 9.

Martin is a freak - exactly what we need.

Luai has twinkle toes - love that dude.

Would have been a more convincing win if the ref didn't blatantly cheat.

Kenny service really left the others for dead, nice littlegrubber towards the end as well.

Exsilium

First Grade
Attitude was great. Not surprised when you consider who was not playing.

Maloney lead the team well but it was Mitch Kenny who impressed me.

His service is light years ahead of Katoa and Egan. Showed he can kick and kept the markers honest.

Naden did well and it was nice to see sauce getting into it.

OldPanther

Coach
Welcome back OP!

Thanks it's nice to be back. Originally I wasn't going to come back but I like some of the people/discussion here.

Attitude was great. Not surprised when you consider who was not playing.

Maloney lead the team well but it was Mitch Kenny who impressed me.

His service is light years ahead of Katoa and Egan. Showed he can kick and kept the markers honest.

Naden did well and it was nice to see sauce getting into it.

Honestly I think Egan is very good. When the team have played with enthusiasm he has been like Kenny last night(excluding defence, Kenny is a beast with tackling). Katoa seems to be our issue at 9.

betcats

Referee
Thanks it's nice to be back. Originally I wasn't going to come back but I like some of the people/discussion here.

Honestly I think Egan is very good. When the team have played with enthusiasm he has been like Kenny last night(excluding defence, Kenny is a beast with tackling). Katoa seems to be our issue at 9.
Egans averaging the same amount as errors as Sione.

Kenny's service is well ahead of both Egan and Katoa , Egans passing is the worst of all 3.

betcats

Referee
I've only seen a few games this year. I thought he was good Vs Souths.

That was our best game so just about everyone looked better than we have all year that week, it was Goulds fairwell. Hes been better than Katoa recently for sure but his passing is still below Kennys and it hurts our go forward at times with forwards checking their runs waiting for a slow pass.

OldPanther

Coach
That was our best game so just about everyone looked better than we have all year that week, it was Goulds fairwell. Hes been better than Katoa recently for sure but his passing is still below Kennys and it hurts our go forward at times with forwards checking their runs waiting for a slow pass.

Well with luck Kenny will be promoted to the top 30 however that would work.

PANTHERMIKE

Juniors
I know Manly were missing a few, but really only JTurbo of late and Manly have been picking apart other teams without DCE and TTurbo

Great game by all accounts, given the crap we have dished up. Naden looks like another Luke Rooney, we have to somehow make a spot for him.

Katoa shouldnt see first grade ever again, Loving the youngster @ 9..

Luai looked dangerous with that footwork, but just couldnt get the gap.

This young core group look great together, and will only get better.

Kenny
Luai
Naden
Cleary

Refs did EVERYTHING to get Manly that game... Obstruction 30cm from the line playing the ball bwahahaha what the f**k was that!!!

Well done Boys - Something to look forward to if not this year, next...

Latest posts