What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sack mcgregor

Smurf

Juniors
Unfortunately I'd take him over Mary...WHY?
least Barrett is not full of excuses and taks a loss hard and does not predict the future or dwell on prior results on where we are to go, how many games etc to make the 8 or how little distance we are from the top sides.He had a lot of injuries etc in his last 1-2 years at Manly. Not an excuse but obviously had some things behind the scenes go against him at admin level. Whose at fault?..Dont know. Just my opinion.
Not saying how much better he would be but I liked the way Manly attacked under him.

Gus
Barrett
And Tommy turbo and Jake
In a package ?

Mary goes to ..... anywhere except here at the dragons

Blood Shot Eyes

First Grade
Firstly Hi
I would like to point out it could be worse , we could follow the BYE comes into the comp this time of the year and never wins a game or even worse follow Manly no explanation needed.
No we have an innovative coach introduced roller coaster coaching takes them on a exciting ride and then brings them to a slow gentle stop.
Gets the forwards to spray that sticky stuff for hands under their arms before match works a dream.
Seriously though the reason I have decide to join in this discussion is in the hope that numbers matter.
Mary is content it would seem with mediocrity thinks making the eight is the goal where making the four should be the measure of success ( nobody wins comp from outside 4).
The Cronulla lose said"was a big improvement"but did anyone out there think we were capable of winning once they got to the front or was it only me with the negative thoughts at the time ?
The previous week was the kicker for me Dufty may have been poor but he is at the moment one of our best options for points , wouldn't it have been a better option to attempt to hide him on the wing in defence and switch him with Lomax when we have the ball ?
Opinion Mary is probably a good lower grade coach good at teaching the basics but cannot take what is a pretty good team 4 SOO players 1 English test player to the heights it would seem they are capable of.
Enough S..t over and out
Firstly welcome....although its a shame that your first post is when we are probably at our lowest. ..but you will get used to it.......unfortunately as long as McGrexit is at the helm you wont have many positive thoughts to express on here....as you say our imposter of a coach is prepared to accept mediocrity and will continue to do so.......in short if you had a well paid job and your pay was waiting in the atm every week and no matter what results you had achieved at work you kept getting gainfully employed year after year then why change things....stuff the company or organisation and your fellow employees just keep turning up...end of story

BLM01

First Grade
Firstly welcome....although its a shame that your first post is when we are probably at our lowest. ..but you will get used to it.......unfortunately as long as McGrexit is at the helm you wont have many positive thoughts to express on here....as you say our imposter of a coach is prepared to accept mediocrity and will continue to do so.......in short if you had a well paid job and your pay was waiting in the atm every week and no matter what results you had achieved at work you kept getting gainfully employed year after year then why change things....stuff the company or organisation and your fellow employees just keep turning up...end of story

Yep and you have just solved the mystery of living in todays society and NRL employment nowadays. You can say the same for players and their managers too!.

merahputih

Juniors
Firstly Hi
I would like to point out it could be worse , we could follow the BYE comes into the comp this time of the year and never wins a game or even worse follow Manly no explanation needed.
No we have an innovative coach introduced roller coaster coaching takes them on a exciting ride and then brings them to a slow gentle stop.
Gets the forwards to spray that sticky stuff for hands under their arms before match works a dream.
Seriously though the reason I have decide to join in this discussion is in the hope that numbers matter.
Mary is content it would seem with mediocrity thinks making the eight is the goal where making the four should be the measure of success ( nobody wins comp from outside 4).
The Cronulla lose said"was a big improvement"but did anyone out there think we were capable of winning once they got to the front or was it only me with the negative thoughts at the time ?
The previous week was the kicker for me Dufty may have been poor but he is at the moment one of our best options for points , wouldn't it have been a better option to attempt to hide him on the wing in defence and switch him with Lomax when we have the ball ?
Opinion Mary is probably a good lower grade coach good at teaching the basics but cannot take what is a pretty good team 4 SOO players 1 English test player to the heights it would seem they are capable of.
Enough S..t over and out
Welcome aboard St H. Brace yourself for another two years (or more?!) of mediocrity.