What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Game Day vs. Bye

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Few of the boys went out with Bad Boy Bubby, ending up going to Frenzy's to charge their phones.

Anyways, No Chad, Flanno or Nikora, Morris consulted Stake so Jangala Bennet is playing 7.

Capewell to six. Feki to right second row and Ferris to debut at centre.

Dugan got hurt sitting down on the bus, no word on his replacement.

Quigs

Immortal
Cooking? .... moi I am cronullafied again.

Yesterday I was given some beautiful freshly caught that day fish fillets, which I cooked up within a few hours.

If I knew the Bye Round Matchday cookoff was still going ahead I would of saved it for today. Cronullafied I tell youse. I'll have to check my rules on that.

Anyway cooked them in a lovely beer batter. Real healthy like. Ate that munch I was feeling a bit like a Russ Hinze.

Anyhow on this fine day in The Park the Mighty Emus are taking on the dreaded enemy, the Yeppoon Seagulls in all grades, even the chics. Should be plenty of good stinks too.

2pm kick off and I will be there. As it is winter and it is a tad cold here for the tropics I intend to take a small fire drum and sit on the Hill and there, indulge in my corporate box central heating. You can't beat Bush Footy I tell youse.

Weaponhead

Coach
Few of the boys went out with Bad Boy Bubby, ending up going to Frenzy's to charge their phones.

Anyways, No Chad, Flanno or Nikora, Morris consulted Stake so Jangala Bennet is playing 7.

Capewell to six. Feki to right second row and Ferris to debut at centre.

Dugan got hurt sitting down on the bus, no word on his replacement.
Quality.

Frenzy.

Immortal
Cooking? .... moi I am cronullafied again.

Yesterday I was given some beautiful freshly caught that day fish fillets, which I cooked up within a few hours.

If I knew the Bye Round Matchday cookoff was still going ahead I would of saved it for today. Cronullafied I tell youse. I'll have to check my rules on that.

Anyway cooked them in a lovely beer batter. Real healthy like. Ate that munch I was feeling a bit like a Russ Hinze.

Anyhow on this fine day in The Park the Mighty Emus are taking on the dreaded enemy, the Yeppoon Seagulls in all grades, even the chics. Should be plenty of good stinks too.

2pm kick off and I will be there. As it is winter and it is a tad cold here for the tropics I intend to take a small fire drum and sit on the Hill and there, indulge in my corporate box central heating. You can't beat Bush Footy I tell youse.

No photos. Didn’t happen.

Card Shark

Immortal
As the Bye have forfeited, I have decided to replay the Titans & Dragons games as I don’t have much recollection of the Titans game, only that we were faultless in the 2nd half.

Had a lot less beers for the Dragons game but still need to watch again.

snout

First Grade
Behind at halftime, wristslitters going off, smashing TVs & going to bed.

Bye doesn’t turn up in the 2nd half, we surge home & win comfortably, by 2 points defending our line in the last minute after a Dugan brain snap.
The byes in there hurtin.

Its got 20 textas.
All different colours.

Behind at halftime, wristslitters going off, smashing TVs & going to bed.

Bye doesn’t turn up in the 2nd half, we surge home & win comfortably, by 2 points defending our line in the last minute after a Dugan brain snap.

And ..More importantly... Gals Kicking % remains at 100%!!!

Latest posts