What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 R13 Fri - Wests Tigers 0-28 Raiders @ Bankwest

Round 13: Wests Tigers v Raiders

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

League Unlimited News

Administrator
Staff member

NRL 2019 - Round 13
Wests Tigers v Canberra Raiders
Bankwest Stadium, Parramatta (TICKETS)
Friday 7 June 2019

Gates 5:30pm / NSWRL Womens (WT v Cabra) 5:45pm / NRL 7:55pm

TL-WST19.png

1. Moses Mbye 2. Robert Jennings 3. Paul Momirovski 4. Esan Marsters 5. Corey Thompson 6. Benji Marshall 7. Luke Brooks 8. Ben Matulino 9. Robbie Farah 10. Alex Twal 11. Ryan Matterson 12. Chris McQueen 13. Matt Eisenhuth
Interchange: 14. Jacob Liddle 15. Thomas Mikaele 16. Josh Aloiai 17. Michael Chee-Kam 18. David Nofoaluma 19. Elijah Taylor 20. Chris Lawrence 21. Mahe Fonua

TL-CAN19.png

1. Charnze Nicoll-Klokstad 2. Bailey Simonsson 3. Jarrod Croker 4. Nick Cotric 5. Jordan Rapana 6. Jack Wighton 7. Sam Williams 8. Josh Papalii 9. Siliva Havili 10. Dunamis Lui 11. John Bateman 12. Elliott Whitehead 13. Joseph Tapine
Interchange: 14. Tom Starling 15. Emre Guler 16. Iosia Soliola 17. Ryan Sutton 18. Aidan Sezer 19. Royce Hunt 20. Michael Oldfield 21. Sebastian Kris

UY6AjhR.png

Referees: Matt Cecchin, Adam Cassidy
Sideline Officials: Liam Kennedy, Nick Morel
Video Referees: Jared Maxwell, Beau Scott

Feeder club info
Wests Tigers: Western Suburbs Magpies (NSWRL: Canterbury Cup), Wests Tigers (NSWRL: Jersey Flegg Cup U20s)
Raiders: Mounties (NSWRL: Canterbury Cup), Canberra Raiders (NSWRL: Jersey Flegg Cup U20s)
Match information for all competitions via https://leagueunlimited.com/quick-links​​​

Last edited by a moderator:

Vic Mackey

Referee
The Raiders had owned us for the past 3 years, however Benji is their kryptonite and swung it back to us late last year. Depends who backs up for the raiders imo. If Papalli plays big minutes Wednesday Sticky might rest him, BJ out is huge as he always carves us up. Id say probably Raiders but they seem to bring out 05 Benji everytime he plays them.

Chief_Chujo

First Grade
No chance. Should let the origin blokes rest. We would lose with a full strength team against Bunji.

shear_joy9

Coach
Raiders can barely field a team.

Horsburgh now injured and Hudson young to be suspended for a while. Up the creek if Papalii or wighton get injured

gerg

Juniors
Not even the number 1 coach in the game can overcome the number 1 five eight in the game. Benji by knock out in the first

The unknown

Juniors
Raiders won't be at full strength so if we can't win this we may aswell just give up

First time visiting the new stadium aswell, pretty keen

JB04

Juniors
Tigs getting far too much love for my liking. This doesn’t bode well for us

GongPanther

Referee
Hard to pick, so I went for the Tigers with less disruptions, and C/berra play like diarrhoea away from home.

Tommy Smith

Referee
The Tigers to win the Jarrod Croker Memorial Missed Penalty Goal Cup.

And yikes looking at who the Raiders have out; on top of the injury tolls at other clubs, too, has there ever been a collective injury toll like this one across the NRL?

Most teams will be fielding their reserve grade sides soon. Which still makes them better than the Bulldogs, but only by two tries.

BadnMean

Juniors
Yeah we are literally playing whoever is left standing. Your two young forwards Horsburg (elbow fracture) & Young (dumb eye gouge) managed to put themselves out of this game too.

I think Ricky will just be wandering around Bondi looking for any Englishman who isn't too badly sunburnt yet to come have a game.

Vic Mackey

Referee
Yeah we are literally playing whoever is left standing. Your two young forwards Horsburg (elbow fracture) & Young (dumb eye gouge) managed to put themselves out of this game too.

I think Ricky will just be wandering around Bondi looking for any Englishman who isn't too badly sunburnt yet to come have a game.

Excuse my ignorance, but it appears the Raiders are missing a grand total of 2 of their starting 13?

The Rosco

Bench
Excuse my ignorance, but it appears the Raiders are missing a grand total of 2 of their starting 13?
Yep.
All of Canberra's players are household names.
They even have Mike Oldfield lining up off the bench !!!
Tubular bells. What a classic. Cones are sort of, kind of tubular . . . amazing how well the 2 went together.
The first album recorded on the Virgin label. V2001, IIRC.
They also have a bloke named Emre. Counting down to Albert's post about something something blah blah Turkish Kerem Bulut neck tatts. Gozleme.

BadnMean

Juniors

I was more talking about last week when we didn't have our Origin players & I didn't know Rapana was back at that stage.

But Joey Leilua is missing, Hodgson is missing & Horsburg- who had done so well he'd actually leapfrogged Sutton into the starting side. So missing 3 starters, not 4. And a young benchy.

So I'm not offering excuses- it's about as near to full strength as half the NRL clubs will field at any point at this stage of the season. May the best team win & may the Power of Bateman be string enough to overcome the Curse of Bunji.

Latest posts