What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

News NRL leaked video scandals: Napa, May, Lane

magpie4ever

First Grade
Well, it looks like the shit is going to hit the fan tonight on Ch7 Sunday Night program.

It might not just be about league - trailer seems to indicate professional sports across Australia.

mozza91

Coach
Well, it looks like the shit is going to hit the fan tonight on Ch7 Sunday Night program.

It might not just be about league - trailer seems to indicate professional sports across Australia.
I bet AFL gets conveniently looked over.

jaseg

Juniors

I saw a bit of it, it was re-hashed old Belinda Medlyn stuff from a few years ago (2? 3?) - totally unbalanced reporting, basically showing her talking about how she was threatened by lawyers.

Totally forgot to mention the part about her claiming Bodene Thompson hadn't paid child support when he did and had evidence to prove it, hence why lawyers were threatening her with defamation. That's what Bodene meant when they got him saying "it's all been dealt with" - of course, it was edited around the truth to make him look pretty callous.

Kind of disgraceful from the, uuhhhh 'investigative' team, given that there are actual scandals but they went with that nonsense.

magpie4ever

First Grade
I saw a bit of it, it was re-hashed old Belinda Medlyn stuff from a few years ago (2? 3?) - totally unbalanced reporting, basically showing her talking about how she was threatened by lawyers.

Totally forgot to mention the part about her claiming Bodene Thompson hadn't paid child support when he did and had evidence to prove it, hence why lawyers were threatening her with defamation. That's what Bodene meant when they got him saying "it's all been dealt with" - of course, it was edited around the truth to make him look pretty callous.

Kind of disgraceful from the, uuhhhh 'investigative' team, given that there are actual scandals but they went with that nonsense.

Yeah, I agree. There wasn't much new information within the report.

mave

Coach
"Player allegedly involved will not be named for legal reasons".

Code for : we are not 100% certain if the player in question is actually the same person that is in the leaked tape.

Suitman

Post Whore
From the article....

The player allegedly involved has not been named due to legal reasons. According to the Herald he is depicted in the video in a sex act with a woman while in the company of another man.

So f**king what???????