What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Red Star Belgrade v Dorcol Full Match Video

langpark

First Grade
wtf happened to Dorcol?
Apparently there was a bit of a disagreement within the club. The players walked out (I don't know the reason) and re-started the defunct Tasmajdan Tigers, that folded about 3 years ago. So you will notice, Tigers (suddenly) are beating a lot of teams (I think they beat Partizan recently, or went really close), while Dorcol are getting flogged. They've basically had to promote their entire U18 team to open age overnight. A bit of a sad situation, but if Dorcol can rebuild, it will be a positive for Serbian RL as they will have gained another competitive team in the Tigers (and Dorcol).

deluded pom?

Coach
Red Star have been invited to play in the Challenge Cup again next year. They are also looking at playing Partizan in Sydney and they want to play the French Elite 1 Champions too but not in Sydney. :D

titoelcolombiano

First Grade
Can’t see them being in the UK league structure. France perhaps?

There was a facebook post from Colin Kleyweg, the director at Red Star Belgrade RL the other day calling for sponsors and stating that he wants to take them from the eighth teir of world RL to the fourth in the next few years. I am not exactly sure what the fourth teir is but I think it would be in the French lower teirs.

Unfortunately, I can't post the link because I am a work and Facebook is blocked but anyone interested can see it on his FB page, it was also shared by the Chasing Kangaroos Podcast FB page.

Latest posts