What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who's a bigger chump

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
it seems everything that comes out of your mouth is heading south down the bulli pass dickhead.......
Well, and as Jimmy pointed out, I’m factually correct in this matter..

So I do feel sorry that the truth upsets you at this monument in time..

However, one day when you accept the truth you will look back on this moment with fondness as I have been the one to open your eyes..

_Johnsy

Referee
This has to be the saltiest forum, petulant twats. if someone posts something you don't like you have 3 options.
1) Ignore it
2) Provide a counter argument
3) Take the post on face value, your wife & kids will thank you for it when you get another 5-10 years out of your puffer valve.

j0nesy

Bench
Keep making us laugh Muz. I think your humour goes over a lot of heads. One flew over the cuckoo nest style...
I like his humour too. I really appreciate the light comic relief amongst all the doom and gloom that goes on in here at times. Some people take life far too seriously.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
I’m not an admin on this board.

And if you’re going to complain about having that thread closed, at least go though the appropriate channel.

AyiosYiorgos

Coach
I’m not an admin on this board.

And if you’re going to complain about having that thread closed, at least go though the appropriate channel.
Lol, who complained, never said a word and dont give a toss that you closed it, just found it strange that for someone who isnt an Admin/Mod or whatever terminology you want to use , has the power to close the thread...Whatever power you hold on League Unlimited you abuse, by f**king up threads 99% of the time..

AyiosYiorgos

Coach
Yes.. Power..

I hold all the power..

Obsessed much?
Not at all, just pointing out the facts as i see them, especially when you close a thread but arent an Admin/Mod etc.. i notice when you feel threatend you like turn the tables and call people "obsessed" or provide stupid answers as above or play on words, as i said just pointing out the facts , please continue with you smart ass replies hiding behind your "POWER"...

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Not at all, just pointing out the facts as i see them, especially when you close a thread but arent an Admin/Mod etc.. i notice when you feel threatend you like turn the tables and call people "obsessed" or provide stupid answers as above or play on words, as i said just pointing out the facts , please continue with you smart ass replies hiding behind your "POWER"...
I call you obsessed because you dig out an old thread about me, to complain about something I did, in a completely different forum..

So yes, obsessed..

AyiosYiorgos

Coach
I call you obsessed because you dig out an old thread about me, to complain about something I did, in a completely different forum..

So yes, obsessed..
it aint old chump, so don't try and make it out that this was from last century, like i said you play on words and try to make out that people are "obsessed" but your the one who is obsessed by acting like a tool in 99% of the threads, you wont allow people to discuss anything constructive without putting your 5c worth of crap to derail threads, so you can prove how smart you are by fishing for people to retaliate because you get off on it, all power to you chump...

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
it aint old chump, so don't try and make it out that this was from last century, like i said you play on words and try to make out that people are "obsessed" but your the one who is obsessed by acting like a tool in 99% of the threads, you wont allow people to discuss anything constructive without putting your 5c worth of crap to derail threads, so you can prove how smart you are by fishing for people to retaliate because you get off on it, all power to you chump...
Did I run over your cat this morning?

You seem awfully peeved this afternoon..