What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 Origin I - QLD 18-14 NSW @ Suncorp

Series: QLD v NSW

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

bizzbizz

Juniors
Queenslandaaaaaaah or however it goes but seriously time to go smash some kfc thanks to Sportsbet and listen to Gould and Joey melt while Freddie racks up some lines

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
Don't worry roaches, the truck is on the way

DpBFA2CXcAI3Dh6.jpg

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
Sack anyone who argued the out of form Cleary deserved to play ahead of the super in form Reynolds. Someone not even cutting it at first grade standard is not going to be a difference maker at origin level.

I have to agree with Hoppity. Cleary wasn't going to magically regain confidence in the space of a week in Origin camp.

lazza

Juniors
I swear every origin game follows a pattern.. nsw starts well, qld 'surge' comes with them being offside allowing them to smash blues, bad calls to give qld a leg up, then a few make up calls when the game is over and the team is already spent... zzzzz

Eelectrica

Referee
That wss a great game though. That's what I'm looking for in Origin. A game that goes right to tje wire and isn't decided until the siren sounds.

Series not over NSW will be better game 2.

Latest posts