What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 Origin I - QLD 18-14 NSW @ Suncorp

Series: QLD v NSW

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

lsta5838

Juniors
Think knocks on Cleary a bit harsh.. will have to watch reply but Cook didn't give him much ball to get kicks away

Matt23

Staff member
Maybe next time Freddy & Brandy pick less Wighton & Haas and bench Walker for game 2, and as for the anthem just stand there in silence like every other merkin, we all know it's a shit song

mozza91

Coach
We’ve had one good creative half over the last 10 years in Origin and what we do?

Drop him and keep the other bloke who did f**k all.

Eelectrica

Referee
Good fightback from the Maroons just to good in the second half. We f**ked up.
Mate, this game could just as easily have gone the other. If Gagai misses the intercept it's NSW celebrating right now.
Both teams had some great players tonight.

Valheru

Coach
All the people having a go at me for suggesting the Maroons deserved to be favourites because of their better spine can suck it.

We lost because of our 6 and particularly 7 (and that spud in 14).

The forwards couldn't have done any more.

Teddy tried to do it all on his own.

Cleary and Wighton are terrible.

This

Not sure what they do for game 2 though because Keary won't be back and Pearce clearly doesn't want to play if his phantom injury is anything to go by.

They can go Reynolds I guess but he is under injury cloud too.

Bench also needs to be changed for the sake of balance.

Generalzod

Immortal
Enjoy Mitchell Pearce 2.0, panthers fans.

Freddy is the reason for this loss. Picked a complete dud at half, picked a woeful bench, and then coached the worst game I’ve ever seen.

Klemmer, after running for 120m I’m the opening 30 mins, never gets back on the field. Most of our bench played more minutes than outback opening props. Just terrible.
Latrell wasn’t any better lol